X-Men '97

Rasille

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
I think there's a good chance that they'll bring back the '90s Spider-Man cartoon. I believe there was a recent rumor that Marvel wants to bring back more '90s cartoons. The success of X-Men '97 definitely helps the chances of that happening.
I’d be down for setting other shows in that X Men universe. Imagine Avengers, Daredevil, etc in that universe? Too bad they already are about to drop a new Spider-Man cartoon.

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another great episode,

So we got cameos of

Doom, Zemo, Spider-Man, Rachel Grey, Old Polaris, Wiliam Stryker, Omega Red & Silver Samurai.

The Cable, Cyclops and Jean family dynamic:obama:
The Wolverine/ Nightcrawler fight scene:whew::ohlawd:

Magneto going full Fatal Attractions and unleashing an EMP on the entire planet.:damn:

Are we gonna see Wolverine's skeleton ripped out and Xavier having to mindwipe him, which will lead to Onslaught??

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This is my true successor to Game of Thrones honestly.

They need to figure out the writer part honestly we got to have more than two seasons of this.

Last edited:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
LET'S FUKKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED SEASON 2 RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cable, you may not like it but Jean's your mother too :pachaha:

Wolverine is putting in work. He bossed up real quick :wow:

Dr. Doom's Latverian b*tch ass being cool with genocide :mjpls:

Magneto was right :demonic:

I damn near jumped through the ceiling when I saw my boy, Spidey :blessed:

All of the other cameos were dope as well. The final 2 episodes are going to be legendary :whew:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You know what it is? Visually you have all the flashy, creativity, etc. of the comic books. Additionally, you have the storylines, writing, etc. to drive the plot.

However, you have modern dialogue and voice acting to give it a more wide appeal.

Like "The Summers" part was great because it had some great action, deep backstory/drama behind it and playful comic relief. Cyclops and Phoenix with the rich yacht parents vibe but still emphasizing the team like comic books do ("Hank is going to kill you - this is the third Blackbird in as many months!") was terrific. That was almost like one of those action sequences with comedic dialogue Tom Cruise would be in, ending with them blowing through a mountain.

As long as they keep it having comic book elements true to the canon like that with the modern quirkiness, this series will hit and not go stale. It's like what made the Avengers movies good initially, but the X-Men bring that edge and underdog/just trying to get by mentality on top of it.

Last edited:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Spider man
And sliver samurai for some reason
And also your mad late professor x
:why:
:ufdup: silver samurai is that Jreh

finally an episode i slightly give AF about. Magneto ugly ass suit gone, back to being the master of magnetism. minimal morph, wolverine and kurt solid fight scene. decent episode

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best episode of the season:wow:

"No my friend...9:youngsabo:" had me yelling LET'S fukkING GO:damn:

The portal animation :whoo:

I haven't been this excited since Infinity War/Endgame. They really showed out with this one.

Magneto with them Speedos :picard:

Beau DeMayo was right. They brought Jeff Gunn back. Bring him back :manny:

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Wolverine: Why didn't you stop Genosha :stopitslime:

Cyclops:
martin-sit-down.gif