X-Men '97

Daps
How many episodes are in this season.

I'm going to wait until it's finished and binge it
Nah... this is one series where you need to respect the one episode a week flex if you are a big fan..... there is a lot to process and it is all good. This series is so fukkkin dope. They got the right mix of social commentary in a nuanced yet sophisticated way, the ability to manipulate the emotional tone over the whole season has been outstanding...... fun moments, sad moments, angry moments, exciting moments... all well timed...... If this is all based off of Batty Beaux's creative direction, they need to bring that man back on the project.....

If the man needs some bottoms and it stops him from sexually harsssing staff, give him the inspirstional "muses" he needs.........:dame:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Long term who knows how the story goes, but as of right now they're using Morph to fulfill action cameos rather than have these characters have full-fledged significant character/storyline time. Morph isn't a staple X-Men character and definitely wasn't a Blue/Gold team member, but he has shapeshifted into some of them and used their powers.

I'm guessing Juggernaut won't be a significant part of these two seasons, neither will Psylocke, Colossus nor Quicksilver if that's the case. Now he did morph into Spiral and she had some quick appearances so that was cool.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
people complaining about i being rushed...i actually agree with you now....but that episode was FIRE...maybe my favorite yet...it was as good as 5 to me. The Silver Samurai / Spiderman / Dr Doom / Omega Red cameos were perfect...plus Nightcrawler contiues to steal the show and Wolverine FINALLY did what we want out of wolverine...his best episode yet.

i give this a solid A+.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
o6nvvxfgglj41.jpg
:banderas:Bring back the brotha who created the 90s Spidey series.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
NOTICE how Bishop hasn't done ANYTHING in this series so far? :mjpls:

Bishop who was a pro active ALPHA in the original series :mjpls:

Sunspot's mother's reaction didn’t make sense.

She's old and can't have any more kids and he's her ONLY CHILD. What legacy is she even trying to protect by not taking his side? :mjlol:

It would have made more sense for his father to have done that/have the issue. It’s gotta be someone non binary or something who wrote that :mjlol: