X-Men '97

Daps
Bro i dont even consider that xmen

Xmen stopped somewhere in mid 2000s after new and astonishing to me.

After that, they deaded every character to ruin the brand to make them sell to marvel. Its been shyt since. They ressurected every dead xman. They can reasurect whenever. Sinisters on the team. Apocalypse. Its stupid. One of the worst arc in their worst history.

What???? :wtf:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Finally got around to starting this. Its flames so far, think im on the third or fourth episode.

I hate Magnetos costume though, done have that during the original? Also did Professor X die in the original or they just added that in? I don’t remember.
No, Magneto didn't have the costume in the OG cartoon. The purple one you see him wearing is a variant that he wore in the comics.

As for Professor X's fate, just watch all of the episodes so far breh (there's 7 right now) and you'll find out.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Finally watched this show, first episode. Damn this shyt brought me back my childhood, one of my favorite cartoons 90s show. Glad, it's the new story. In my childhood, Gambit was my favorite and still is.

I'm so surprised that Charles Xavier is dead but I don't think X is dead. Magneto taking over the X-Men and he's helping human :patrice: . He's def up to something or maybe X made him a deal that he cant refuses
Watch all 7 episodes that have been released so far and then come back into the thread.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
- rogue tossing blue lives matter cap’s shield into the bushes:russ:
The avengers being a joke to the X-Men is my favorite shyt ever. I hated Wolverine being in New Avengers. I've never fukked with avengers as a team. They're one tier above the struggle ass inhumans

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

After that, they deaded every character to ruin the brand to make them sell to marvel. Its been shyt since. They ressurected every dead xman. They can reasurect whenever. Sinisters on the team. Apocalypse. Its stupid. One of the worst arc in their worst history.
This mf spent the majority of his existence being the dr. Mengele for mutants and they got him up there in the same Mutant government council as Mags :snoop:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Can somebody post these panels? :dahell:

I keep hearing about it but I've never actually seen it.

it's always been implied that they are a thrupple or at least have an open relation i think, isn't cyke with emma frost now?

anyway the friends of humanity guys be sounding REALL :mjpls: almost like they wanna say it but dont wanna say it some times

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I caught up and they finally revealed bastion...:wow: well I didnt see how OZT arc ended in the comics so all this is new to me... bastion's origin is gonna be crazy tho...:mindblown:

and rogue casually murdering trask...:pachaha: I mean he wanted to jump so...

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I caught up and they finally revealed bastion...:wow: well I didnt see how OZT arc ended in the comics so all this is new to me... bastion's origin is gonna be crazy tho...:mindblown:

and rogue casually murdering trask...:pachaha: I mean he wanted to jump so...
Iceman gives Bastion a sassy long speech wearing nothing but blue speedo's. Bastion is so moved....he surrenders. Real talk no bullshyt.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina