X-Men '97

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was expecting Magneto to be plotting and waiting for the time to strike. Instead he’s tied up getting shaved by another man. :dame:
giphy.gif

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Finally got around to starting this. Its flames so far, think im on the third or fourth episode.

I hate Magnetos costume though, done have that during the original? Also did Professor X die in the original or they just added that in? I don’t remember.

What happened here is literally just a continuation of the original. As far as Professor X -

He didn't die.

But in the last episode he got a terminal injury that could only be healed with alien (Shi'ar) medical technology, so he had to leave Earth to survive.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally watched this show, first episode. Damn this shyt brought me back my childhood, one of my favorite cartoons 90s show. Glad, it's the new story. In my childhood, Gambit was my favorite and still is.

I'm so surprised that Charles Xavier is dead but I don't think X is dead. Magneto taking over the X-Men and he's helping human :patrice: . He's def up to something or maybe X made him a deal that he cant refuses

Daps
Finally watched this show, first episode. Damn this shyt brought me back my childhood, one of my favorite cartoons 90s show. Glad, it's the new story. In my childhood, Gambit was my favorite and still is.

I'm so surprised that Charles Xavier is dead but I don't think X is dead. Magneto taking over the X-Men and he's helping human :patrice: . He's def up to something or maybe X made him a deal that he cant refuses

I wish I could spoil you right now :mjlol:

If I were you, I would leave this thread and not come back until you catch up cause other brehs ain't as nice as me.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish I could spoil you right now :mjlol:

If I were you, I would leave this thread and not come back until you catch up cause other brehs ain't as nice as me.

Yeah, I'm not trusting these guys. Gonna take your advice and finish this show first then come back in this thread