X-Men '97

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
IMO the first half of the Claremont era (issues 98-200) was the golden age.
The mid-to late 80s had some great stories (Mutant Massacre, Genosha, Inferno), but I didn't like how X-factor retconned the Dark Phoenix Saga and messed up Cyclops.
The early 90s are also a good time, but the quality takes a noticable dip after the Image crew leaves. As much fun as the early 90s were, that was also the most overrated era lowkey. A lot of cats rate this era way too highly because they're only going off the cartoon.
I don't really care one way or the other about anything that happens after Astonishing.

I agree that the 80s was peak story wise

But they had a good run into the 90s imo. Early 90s anyway.

After inferno: xtinction agenda, xecutioners song, fatal attractions were all good. Phalanx was ok.

It starts getting iffy from there. Age of apocalypse aside of course. Onslaught saga was decent. But after that? Nothing until “New X-Men” starts to “Astonishing”.

So like 80-96 was prime classic xmen. So much so I dont like anything after “astonishing” at all. Its been way too convoluted since.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Morph looks wild corny with his AOA appearance :snoop:

I wouldnt be surprised if they made Sunspot the flaming chatacter :comeon:

Thats how I’ve always known morph to look if not like a cartoon character. The original animated series is the only version of him I’ve seen look human

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You could have an entire saga with just them

Corsair
Scott
Havoc
Vulcan
Cable
Nate Grey
Stryfe
Hope
Rachel Grey
Jean | Madeline Pryor

I mean, like 5 movie saga status lmao

And theres so many storylines wrapped up with mr sinister and them

thats what the disney movies should focus on, the summers family lineage and how insane it is

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

shyt is wack. I've felt for a while now they should have just done a new show instead of this.

The template was right there to adapt Dawn of X era and have it animated by Powerhouse or Studio MIR, but they fukked it up. :francis:

damn :francis: they was pushing to get studio MIR. someting weird musta happened. i aint even bugged the homie about this shyt since comic con. at least the stuff i had saw previously looked dope.