X-Men '97

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas

bravo-applause.gif

Black Excellence :wow::wow::wow:

Yeah I peeped how little Wolverine we've gotten which is GOOD!

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
They literally attempted to assassinate Magneto at his trail. He said he wasn't going back to his murderous ways but nobody told him to be stupid. Why wouldn’t someone sneak attack this function?

Magneto making elaborate contraptions out of the metal at the court house then giving a silly long winded speech is why storm doesn't have her powers. Cyclops would've had them neutralize the threat and keep it moving.

A team is better than no team. Charles would have never been at a party dancing (pun not intended) like it was all good. And Charles definitely would've had Cyclops there personal issues or not because when push comes to shove Cyclops would suck it up and go into hero mode. Magneto has only ever led a team of expendable crash dummies his whole life and doesn't realize it's his job to make sure they make it home.
Anti-mutants genocided mutants in their home country, via an air sneak attack, and you blame the mutant leadership? nikkas is wildin. Leave that energy for Israel.:troll:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Anti-mutants genocided mutants in their home country, via an air sneak attack, and you blame the mutant leadership? nikkas is wildin. Leave that energy for Israel.:troll:

I'm just calling it how I see it. Dude was more concerned with trying to get Gambit in his feelings than making sure security was good :manny:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Hold on...we hate Wolverine because FOX shoved the most popular character down our throats to the point where the characters usage was a turn off to the fans??

I'm ok with him not being the focal point but we ain't throwing Logan in the bushes just because we saw animated Exodus :stopitslime:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
We at Genosha genocide already :mjlol:
Genosha deserved more time.

I'm glad Gambit got a chance to show everybody he not just a Beta Mutant:troll:
I agree that Genosha could have had more time. Honestly, my only critic of X-Men 97 is that I wish more things could have more time. Some episodes feel like bullet points of major events/themes then they move on. I feel that they could have fleshed more of the story out

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Magneto has been beyond villain status for most of your life. Lets just say when its time to be extreme...he will go far but he's reasonable. Those kids of his and innocent mutant blood would force him to take drastic measures by any account.

Hold is his kids still his. I thought he only had Polaris now.