X-Men '97

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And this is my problem going far. I like that they're tackling these storylines (albeit a little too quickly for me) but they are seriously lacking in characters right now.

Why not expand the universe? That's one of the incredible things that the Justice League cartoon did in its second season.

First season it was just the core members. Second season had EVERYBODY and they told great stories about a good number of the characters.

The X-Men shouldn't just be 7 people. I want everybody in the mansion like it is in the comics.

If you had to pick 3, who would they be?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
And this is my problem going far. I like that they're tackling these storylines (albeit a little too quickly for me) but they are seriously lacking in characters right now.

Why not expand the universe? That's one of the incredible things that the Justice League cartoon did in its second season.

First season it was just the core members. Second season had EVERYBODY and they told great stories about a good number of the characters.

The X-Men shouldn't just be 7 people. I want everybody in the mansion like it is in the comics.
Because the series JUST rebooted, you got a whole lot of new fans they need to get comfortable with the cast first before they really go deep into their ridiculously huge lore,

I swear y'all nostalgia fiends just refuse to let shyt cook :mjlol: it's way easier to OD with all of that stuff in comic books, less work, less money being spent, etc. etc. how are you gonna expect them to do all of that in this short amount of time?

So many people would've been overwhelmed if it just started with a million nikkas in that house and YOU would've lost your job if you were in position to make that choice

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Because the series JUST rebooted, you got a whole lot of new fans they need to get comfortable with the cast first before they really go deep into their ridiculously huge lore,

I swear y'all nostalgia fiends just refuse to let shyt cook :mjlol: it's way easier to OD with all of that stuff in comic books, less work, less money being spent, etc. etc. how are you gonna expect them to do all of that in this short amount of time?

So many people would've been overwhelmed if it just started with a million nikkas in that house and YOU would've lost your job if you were in position to make that choice
They definitely trying to build up the core and don't want to overwhelm the new people with a bunch of new characters.

While I understand character development and pacing no doubt, I do think they're dragging out this Sunspot recruitment process long af though. Like what else these cats got to do for that kid?
If dude and Magneto are only new team members they add by the end of season 1 :mjlol: :heh: :stopitslime: :snoop:

We'll see how it plays out but they're also losing members right now, so it's more of a trade-off than gain. Maybe Nightcrawler going back with them.

Again no gatekeeping and I'm not trying to let my love for the Blue/Gold squads cloud my enjoyment of this show, but man I really hope they add like a Psylocke or Colossus by the end. I think a powerhouse/tank like Colossus would fit the team.

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Call me crazy, but Morph is OP af. Dude definitely top 3 on the team at this point. In the original series this dude transformed into Longshot with the guns and everything too.

Last edited:

puggle

Superstar
Daps
Man… if they bring back spider-man and continue the story Disney the goat.
They do have a new Spiderman cartoon coming but it’s based on the MCU version, I think it’s supposed to be before his appearance in Civil War.

I feel like they might have had thoughts about continuing the adventures of Fox Kids Spiderman if they had known how big the X-men revival would be, I don’t think they did.