X-Men '97

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Aight so... I just finished all 5 episodes and I fukk with the show but I just wanna say a couple of things.

The overall zesty vibe of the show in the first 10 minutes can throw you off. I almost didn't get through it

The Wolverine/cyclops/Jean dynamic was on point and had me feeling like a kid again.

Gambit in a pink crop top and being cucked out was a travesty but then he told Rogue shes for the streets and needs to return from whench she came.... Mon ami :salute:

fukk Magneto with his eyeliner, lipgloss, zesty scarf and grandma gloves.... he deserved everything that he got.

Rogue deserves all that she got as well.

Wolverine is a different type of nikka... most bad ass dude on the planet but at the same time destined to be a lonely simp... I still got love for Logan though :mjgrin:
:mjlol:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm still banking on him being the one Cable was referring too
Yeah, 99% that's big dog who he's talking about. I hear Cable I automatically think of Apocalypse and/or Stryfe.

Insane episode.

Felt like early Attack on Titan, but a little different because we know they're mutants and can fight back.

Then you start to feel like "Dang, they're getting bodied though, badly."

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Magneto stay styling on the humans with the quotables.... I didn't know this is what was needed to bring Marvel byke. Let's just go all animated on all the shows at this point:wow:

"Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”

“Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists - Bars

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
I have no knowledge of the X-men comics or even the events of this show prior to this so Magneto taking over AND trying to stick to Charles vision is wild to me. I would’ve fried everybody in the courthouse that day and killed all peace talks.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
On the real though, fukk a Magneto.

Stopping Cyclops and Phoenix from enjoying retirement.

Not getting justice for Storm :mjpls:

Homewrecking a happy couple.

Dude knows he don't deserve Xavier's hard-earned money and inheritance.

Edit:
Approaching Commudus from Gladiator levels of animosity from me.
I'd have aired everyone out for buying into this "leadership" after a couple fights.
Where were was this guy when we fought The Blob, Lady Deathstrike, etc.?
Where was this guy whenever we got a new member and had to coach them up?
We had some great ass basketball and backyard football games how many first downs did dude fight for/stop? How many hard fought rebounds?
That's the team's generational wealth bro get the fukk up outta here.

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Dude was literally on trial for mass murder, and they acting like being a groomer would be his worst fault. :mjlol:
Gambit fans are shook that she chose Magneto over him...again. That happened all the time. Lol. Only in the 2000s did she really be with Gambit.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Magneto stay styling on the humans with the quotables.... I didn't know this is what was needed to bring Marvel byke. Let's just go all animated on all the shows at this point:wow:
Bro when he said “ we shall not perish knowing we could have saved more” into the action scene

Thats Xmen kid. XMEN

When he was whipping the sentinel after it knocked iver charles statue on those people

That death scene was tragic. Think he spoke hebrew to leech. Saw it said dint be afraid on subs but it was not in english

And my man gambit man. Idk man that really hit hard. In mad ways.

Gambit fans are shook that she chose Magneto over him...again. That happened all the time. Lol. Only in the 2000s did she really be with Gambit.
She didnt tho.

I wonder where this wolverine shyt will go. People calling him a simp he dont really want jean. He loves her but dude too fukked up for love its better the way it is. Thats my wolverine. We dont need no bytches. Cant wait til he straught murders someone cause its coming i know it

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
On the real though, fukk a Magneto.

Stopping Cyclops and Phoenix from retirement.

Moving shady on a happy couple.

Dude knows he don't deserve Xavier's money.

I wonder if he would've got justice but it was "Just Storm" :mjpls:

Approaching Commudus from Gladiator levels of animosity from me.
He didnt stop Cyclops and Phoenix. They just glory hounds and Scott badically went against Xavier's wishes.

What happy couple? Rogue was the one lying to eveybody. Magneto is the proudest mutant in history..he let Rogue keep her mouth shut because she was scared of the blowback. Magneto is the guy who tried to kill Apocalypse when he wanted to master time. Levels.
Storm is a hero..she wasnt gonna let him get hit without doing anything about it. Shes too pure for that.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Bro when he said “ we shall not perish knowing we could have saved more” into the action scene

Thats Xmen kid. XMEN

When he was whipping the sentinel after it knocked iver charles statue on those people

That death scene was tragic. Think he spoke hebrew to leech. Saw it said dint be afraid on subs but it was not in english

And my man gambit man. Idk man that really hit hard. In mad ways.

She didnt tho.
She did..time and time again.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He didnt stop Cyclops and Phoenix. They just glory hounds and Scott badically went against Xavier's wishes.

What happy couple? Rogue was the one lying to eveybody. Magneto is the proudest mutant in history..he let Rogue keep her mouth shut because she was scared of the blowback. Magneto is the guy who tried to kill Apocalypse when he wanted to master time. Levels.
Storm is a hero..she wasnt gonna let him get hit without doing anything about it. Shes too pure for that.
Relax breh we just trying to enjoy the show.

No need for all the gatekeeping yet :mjlol: :heh:

Last edited:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps

I liked how they played into scotts delusions. Dude only cares about being x team leader more than his own family.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Except she literally chose Gambit by the end of the episode. What are you talking about? :gucci: