X-Men '97

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh! Jubilee hit Mojo with a Genki Dama?!

:gladbron:

God damn I love this show.

I don't think enough is being made/said of/about how well their powers are being applied in this show.

Cyclops using his kinetic energy beams for mobility around the battle field, to land etc
Storm using thunder to turn sand into obsidian and cut through sentinels
Gambit adding kinetic energy to Wolverine's claws
Jubilee with the Genki Dama

we eating good:ehh:

we seldom see this type shyt in them live actions, as well as their martial arts combat prowess - we tend to get some mid fighting choreographies

Daps
This was a decent episode, but not to sound like a broken record, the pacing is off because of the low episode count. It's not bad by any means. But because the storylines aren't getting the proper time to set-up it lacks the emotional depth.

This intro is definitely must watch as they look like they add a little something every episode.

Each intro shows a piece of what happened in the TAS series cartoon from the 90s.

They just redraw it and put it in the intro. I like the special touch and attention to detail :ehh:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was definitely the episode where I understood all the complaints about the pacing. Splitting up the two storylines like that was... certainly a choice.

They didn't even A-plot/B-plot it like most shows do. It was just the Jubilee storyline for 17 minutes and the Storm one for the last five. :wtf:

Why even do this? Why not just split these into two episodes? The Jubilee story was already long enough for its own episode, and the show could have used a nice filler episode after the first three.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
1st half of the episode (Motendo) was filler if I’ve ever seen it.

But I guess it’s restoring the feeling of the original animated series :yeshrug: