X-Men '97

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I think imma watch my anime Phoenix Saga xmen.

Y'all seen that one.

I do not remember that one at all now.

I guess I been so mad at marvel for sohh long. Some of the slight basura shyt I just tuned out.

I need to rewatch was Cyclops a goofie.

In that one.
Or if they did some offbrand goofie shyt. with storm in that one too tho.
Or they keep revisiting this Jean wolverine cycke thing and just let wolverine get a bytch at a bar from nyc. shyt. Where the chick at the bar just so happens to be:

tygra
at first.
Whom professor x helps control her mutation. Where you make her hot as hell and give her orange tsbby colored hair. Give her a new book with wolverine rocking a patch or in his lil jacket. Boom got a girl book.

Titled :

Ty patch : wolverine as patch and tygra.

then later on...the end game.

Is wolverines romantic foil.

wolfsbayne. Which make sense.
Plus wolfsbane knows jubilee.
Fits in age to his kids.

You got a wolverine and a wolf lo comic where it is wolfsbayme and Logan in their xavier mansion life. Teaching the kids, missions...
Where wolvie has not been around rachel alot.
other than death of techno-organic, mutant Doug Cypher and fukk....
(Googles techno organic virus mutant in new mutants)

Anyway... Wolvie is the easiest romantic fix in the xmen.
Xmen is a easy book. If you keep it about family. Instead these idiots be trying to make books about Moira mactaggert and Xavier romance.
When Xavier got a space chick.

That is a whole book.

xavier and corsair and the star jammers going to get baby Nathan before he becomes taken in fully by the askani in the future. To kick'n it with lilandra.

Lela x. : for Lela chany and lilandra in Xavier.

Where lilandra is like I am a queen I got no time for nonsense. Plus has Lela always on deck. While Xavier is always trying to peace shyt out.

Xmen show up from time to time as mercenaries. Xmen in space hanging with Lela Chaney and cannonball. Trying to becoming the leader of the xmen.

The xmen books are easy. Marvel is easy if you make it aboutfamily.

All the stuff is there if you use the xmen family.

So I definitely remember giving it a low rating for something.

that was stoopid as fukk tho.

Art Barr

Tygra is easy to do because you could make her a hair dresser for lela Chaney. Then how Naomi ad Sasha have their hair on wrasslin. She puts shout outs in her hair. Where it says Lela in tiger stripes.. She goes out and kicks it with tbe xmen girls like xmen issue when jubilee rocks comes aboard.

plus how all the females all relate is to tygra.

xmen is a simple easy fix.
all you need to do is get then all boo'd up and kick it as family around one another. Expand xavier compound like it has pods. Where certain types kick it in the quarters with others and just flip it around.

wash and repeat...
they always fight the same cast of villains.

wolvie goes bub. Remy has a hilarious quip.
xmen care bear stare violent ending.

covered in pixie dust violence.

it is not hard.

art barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If the xmen. Do not fix and retcon jean as the mother of cable. Then it was also racist to do what they dis to storm. As they did not have to emasculate scot by losing to powerless storm like 201.
Yet if they never make storm leader. Plus depower her. Why are they emasculating her in the sake of scot.
When you could have sent jean off to be a mother to nathan. Plus you could do a spin off red and slim frfr..

Where they encounter apocalypse.
Plus nathangets the techno virus. Scot cslls in corsair his father.

Wolvie Look bub.
g pop summers , corsair.
we needYaakov.
dey stuck a virus on yer g baby bub.

Corsair xaviar and lilandra wisks off a team of them. to take them to the aksani.
Now if you wanna depower and deage storm so her and gambit go with cyke havoc forge polaris jean sam lela xavier lilandra wolvie tygra to kick it as homies with the cat stsrjammer chick in the hair dresser chair in space tho. Plus the star jammers. That would fix the log jam of leadership. and give people the thing they want with xmen in space. Why not just fix it from where it got fukked up. Then you csn have madelyne bust through xmansion doors in distress. with mansion school xmen with no real telepath to differentiate jean or madelyne. plus cut out the whole stoppod as fukk havoc vs cyle lil brother syndrom bullshyt in inferno.

Keep all the great white hope stuff out of the mag. Xmen is a diverse family affair.

Art barr

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It was a quick pace but Sinister is coming up and obviously they want to push this Jean/Maddie drama. Might psychologically crush Cyclops.
James Howlett gonna be sitting back watching this shyt like

rick-ross-smile.gif

but then again, this shyt they tryin to stir up between him and Morph :wtb:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
@Art Barr

Marvel saw them colors and rippling muscles Image was doing in the 90s at the time got mad and jealous.

DC saw that shiet and was " we don't use all them colors no way but Batman abd Superman could use a dirtnap". 🤔

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
@Art Barr

Marvel saw them colors and rippling muscles Image was doing in the 90s at the time got mad and jealous.

DC saw that shiet and was " we don't use all them colors no way but Batman abd Superman could use a dirtnap". 🤔

Lol....

I speculate how things at dc go. Like that guy with the youtube channel. Who says..you got a movie for me.

i speculate.
Over at dc.

At this dc meeting table.

Here ye
here ye..

we shall,..
Break everyone's heart breh.

By breaking batman's back.
Then kill our other flagship superman.

That will break these comicbook nerds piggy banks open.

Art Barr

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
They did my girl Storm dirty.
Really she's the only character is makes sense to do it with.
Too many of the other mutants would see it a blessing short term. Cyclops can see again without a visor, Rogue can touch people again without killing them,
Beast can look human again, the other characters would still pretty much be dangerous (or just as harmless) with or without the powers, like Wolverine would still have his claws and stuff. Bishop would still be able to bust his guns
From a story crafting standpoint, If you are going depower any of the x-men, depowering storm easily has the greatest emotional impact.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
From a story crafting standpoint, If you are going depower any of the x-men, depowering storm easily has the greatest emotional impact.

Storm being an Omega level mutant definitely gives her depowering more juice too.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

YEA ITS CRAZY HOW
EVERYONE IS GASSING THAT LANDING
AND IGNORING HES STILL
THE SAME TEACHERS PET ASS DUDE
HE WAS IN THE OG.

:devil:
:evil:

You can tell all of that is coming from PAID Disney accounts/shills :mjlol:

You would think Cyclops had a John Wick action scene or a scene like when Captain America was in the elevator :mjlol:

We're going to get a lot more of this as Cyclops will probably be the lead character in the X-MEN reboot.

So like in true Disney fashion they have to tell us and force an artificial narrative instead of actually crafting something organically. Sort of the same way they try to tell you that Falcon is "cool superhero" or "REEEEY!" from Star Wars is a "great Jedi" :mjlol:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That storm shyt from the comics
But why at this point in the csrtoon though.

If we already at the point of jean having a kid ti retcon madelyne.

It is stoopid and you have to emasculate scot and storm as leadership negatively and walk back both being emasculated.
When we are at thr team that moved forward from this before rhe Lee guys got there.

All they are doing is marvel presents and trying to rewrite ehat was there instead if maybe fixing this to be what happened in this universe.
Starting rom 1997. When we do not have to do anything from thr past

Just emphasis family on a kids cartoon...this should be like Popeye and son. Flint stones kids.

Where people get trained up lioe cannonball to be a man and a leader. Storm showcases why her philosophy and strategy is the best way to move forward as mutants in a world where it will not change.

Xavier should be with lilandra period

Do away with the patricide in disney marvel.

do away with magneto as a hero. He is a villain.
Who does not even need ot show up.
As xmen got hot because he was not there at all till 273. Which was a rehab after Claremont dropped the ball on 247 and 248.

I have nko idea whybhe went scorched earth for the crossover and fukked it all up.

plus i never got my real havoc and rusty comeuppance with whilce portacio or silvestri pencils on xfactor.

Hey breh's whi is a writer.

Let's fix it.

We start at xfactor #6o sumfin after the askani detail the situation to Scott aboutNathan.

Jean collapses..

.scott goes crazy.. hl
has a psyionic blasts that ripples to ol Betsy. The original psylocke.

Aboriginal teleport to Scott location.

Fail

No answer.

Lela chaney arrives...
blip.

we flash back to scott.

Having a meltdown...

Blip

Its the xmen.
storm team
Starjammers
Lilandra
Zavier

I know I could pencil this shyt.
if nikka really are writers of any type.who know the source material.
or who have it physically to refer to.

We should get our John bryne on tho.

Sell this shyt on.

era-in-time.com

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You can tell all of that is coming from PAID Disney accounts/shills :mjlol:

You would think Cyclops had a John Wick action scene or a scene like when Captain America was in the elevator :mjlol:

We're going to get a lot more of this as Cyclops will probably be the lead character in the X-MEN reboot.

So like in true Disney fashion they have to tell us and force an artificial narrative instead of actually crafting something organically. Sort of the same way they try to tell you that Falcon is "cool superhero" or "REEEEY!" from Star Wars is a "great Jedi" :mjlol:

YOUNG JOC : I know you see it.

They need to stop doIng what fox did.

Which is trying to steal stories.

Instead of fixing them to make them all make sense for the future creators of the show.
Plus unify the audience of xmen.

You can give nods to the back lore by having thr characters at their best battle soundblmind representation.

this shyt should be easy.

Art Barr

Last edited: