X-Men '97

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
YOUNG JOC : I know you see it.

They need to stop doiglng what fox did.

Which is trying to steal stories.

Instead of fixing them to make them all make sense for the future creators of the show.
Plus unify the audience of xmen.

You can give nods to the back lore by having thr characters at their best battle soundblmind representation.

this shyt should be easy.

Art Barr
The bar has been lowered so much over the last few years of the MCU that you are seeing how starved cats are for something solid from Disney and Feige and here we are.

They cannot fukk up the Mutants onscreen or it may be a wrap. Going this route with continuing the cartoon and seeing the generally positive to great reception hopefully makes them improve their shyt overall even more by putting some damn quality back into their shyt.

The voices can be better and hopefully they don't OD on rushing through storylines too much. Problem is they know they gotta save some shyt for the live screen. That's what scares me

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
The bar has been lowered so much over the last few years of the MCU that you are seeing how starved cats are for something solid from Disney and Feige and here we are.

They cannot fukk up the Mutants onscreen or it may be a wrap. Going this route with continuing the cartoon and seeing the generally positive to great reception hopefully makes them improve their shyt overall even more by putting some damn quality back into their shyt.

The voices can be better and hopefully they don't OD on rushing through storylines too much. Problem is they know they gotta save some shyt for the live screen. That's what scares me
let me borrow 2 dollars Worth of quarters :smoker:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

This.

Aluvdis
all iv dis f"oh those del type boo boo heads over at disney.
already fukking up.

Fa real.
I feel you

It does not need to retrope old missteps after xfactor was introduced. All it needs to do is move forward it making it a family show built around scot jran and Nathan growing up as the vehicle to draw kids into the xavier mansion.

This show is so easy. That they are easily fukkin it up.

There is no reason to fukk this up. Tryin to out do moments from the comic. Just make it better frok where the comics went off the rails.

More voltron wins every episode by kick ass and less drama centered around patricide and bullshyt.

You got central themes for villains.

Example Mr sinister.

You wanna do inferno.

To fix this right now.

You make jean on episode 3 say.
She has my baby and pass out in the house.

Where sinister abducts and c sects Jean's baby from her.

then has it inducted into madelyne taking jean place.

Cyke zapped't kills sinister for c section hid kid and Nathan is born.

No more sinister he is dead.

Cyke is badass.

We do not need havoc lustin over madelyne. We need jean to kill madelyne too.

Inferno over.
It would be better if this episode was just rusty poppin in with skids.

So rusty and skids as rhe next xmen leader. Then spun off.

Xtermintors

Where rusty and skids boom boom magick rictor and leech sunspot Fairchild Cypher wolfbane Sam lela
ould get groomed to be eventual xmen leaders and cast .

Yet they fukked up rusty
my favorite reason for liking xfactor.

Art Barr

Daps

I'm at the point where I no longer trust them to do this. Keep it animated at this point.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm at the point where I no longer trust them to do this. Keep it animated at this point.

I'm with you, but we know they won't/can't.

Feige was a producer on a lot of trash too, but cats ignore it.

Russos ain't coming back either.

I have more trust in Ryan Reynolds running the Mutant movies over Feige at this point.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

CAP

HE COMES ACROSS NO DIFFERENT
THAN HE WAS IN THE 90S SERIES

:devil:
:evil:

Word...he did one good hero landing and suddenly he's billy badass :heh: he immediately lost his spot to Magneto and got sonned out by a dude with a gun and a mask just after that. He has some work to do before he gets his stripes
if this show goes the way of the comics then he at one point fights powerless storm for leader role and she beats his ass:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Yup with punching and real guns this time

But on the topic of X Men, shouldn’t Jean already know about the clone because I remember an episode where she went into Cable’s mind and briefly saw Cyclops and the clone

:wow: to this day I never heard a more real scream in a cartoon

Daps

:wow: to this day I never heard a more real scream in a cartoon

Voice actor was putting in WORK :wow:

My favorite episode was when he was going up against Green Goblin trying to save MJ :wow: One of the best cartoon episodes of ANY series that I've seen in my life

Folks in here talking about the art, the art on this episode of Spiderman was better than ANYTHING that was out in the 90s :wow:

Oh and here's the dinner party beforehand when Norman knew his secret identity. :wow:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
They brought back Chris Potter as Cable but couldn't convince him to take over Gambit again?
Yeah, there's a few changes (excluding the deaths of certain voice actors):

The original voice actor of Professor X (Cedric Smith) is still alive but he's not returning. Maybe, because he's too old. IDK.

The original voice actress of Jean Grey (Catherine Disher) is voicing Valerie Cooper and not Jean.

The original voice actress of Jubilee (Alyson Court) is voicing a variant of Jubilee instead of Jubilee herself (she wanted to give the role to an actual Asian woman).