X Gon' Give It to Ya...XFL Thread

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Yeah I think it’s going to be two new teams next year I hope Chicago is on that list :sadcam:

I'd be shocked if they did 2 more teams at this stage in the game, I don't know if it's profitable, you'd think that they haven't broken even yet on paying the player salaries, coach salaries, uniforms, stadium rights, merchandise, etc. just yet.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
The Birmingham Vulcans coming next year:blessed:
225px-Vulcan_statue_Birmingham_AL_2008_snow_retouched.jpg

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
I'd be shocked if they did 2 more teams at this stage in the game, I don't know if it's profitable, you'd think that they haven't broken even yet on paying the player salaries, coach salaries, uniforms, stadium rights, merchandise, etc. just yet.
That’s true but with bham city council tweeting that and that Philly rumor something gotta be up :patrice: I personally think they should wait till 2022 that’s when The XFL will get a new tv contract and if the ratings are good then i believe they would get a decent tv contract and plus I think more CFL players and more underclassmen will join the XFL so more talent will be out there

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Haven't read through the thread, and I'm sure it's probably been talked about but I kinda think the spotlight they put on the coaches is really smart

I was watching a game on the weekend and was really into the chess match aspect of watching the coaches play call on dueling in screen boxes

For a league thats gonna lack some star power, having the coaches front and center is really genius.
Pep Hamilton is one coach who has raised his stock a bunch already

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Wow. If they steal blue chips away from that 1 and done college bullshyt their talent pool will significantly rise :ohhh:

Championship game is here in the H, I’m going even if the Roughnecks don’t make it :blessed:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Philly gettin a team is a no brainer, a top 5 market thats a football town...im shocked they didnt get a team to start

I would think either chicago, the bay or a city in ohio gon be on that list

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Anyone think McMahons long term plan is to buy out the CFL like he did wcw and then make one gigantic international league to fill in where the NFL has neglected?

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Anyone think McMahons long term plan is to buy out the CFL like he did wcw and then make one gigantic international league to fill in where the NFL has neglected?
Naw the CFL have been around for over 60 years I don’t think they will ever fold but the XFL is a threat to the top CFL American talent.the American players have to pay American and Canadian taxes and the base pay in the cfl is only 56k