X Gon' Give It to Ya...XFL Thread

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Both games was good it took 3 quarters for Landry and josh t knock off some rust since both didn’t practice in weeks and the STL Houston game was a good game jordan ta'amu played a good game and chuck long called a good game using RPO and running a up to date offense but the boy pj walker will not be in the XFL next season he is the truth

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Both games was good it took 3 quarters for Landry and josh t knock off some rust since both didn’t practice in weeks and the STL Houston game was a good game jordan ta'amu played a good game and chuck long called a good game using RPO and running a up to date offense but the boy pj walker will not be in the XFL next season he is the truth
Idk, how much are backups making in the nfl? Xfl qb’s are getting Up to half a mil out there and a lot more press which eventually will bring in sponsors.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I noticed something when watching the houston game, the ball wouldnt spin when cam phillips caught the TD.

I think the game ball might be too big and clunky which might make it harder for QBs to throw it with accuracy. They might need to consider changing that.

onthereal

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I noticed something when watching the houston game, the ball wouldnt spin when cam phillips caught the TD.

I think the game ball might be too big and clunky which might make it harder for QBs to throw it with accuracy. They might need to consider changing that.

the best part about the league is that they don’t have anything MAJOR to tweak. It’s little things that they can modify week to week. I feel like this is working

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
the best part about the league is that they don’t have anything MAJOR to tweak. It’s little things that they can modify week to week. I feel like this is working

Oh no doubt, the game itself is fine, people are going to the games and theres genuine interest. If they had solid week 2 ratings then I think it'll be good to go for awhile.

The moment of truth will be at the end of year 3, Vince's strategy was to basically start breaking even on his investment by getting a TV deal worth upwards of 125 mil a year, by then he'll have already spent the 500 million that he committed to starting it up.

mr x

Superstar
Daps

American qbs don't have an issue in the cfl, and those balls are huge.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Haven't read through the thread, and I'm sure it's probably been talked about but I kinda think the spotlight they put on the coaches is really smart

I was watching a game on the weekend and was really into the chess match aspect of watching the coaches play call on dueling in screen boxes

For a league thats gonna lack some star power, having the coaches front and center is really genius.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

PJ really is the XFL's Pat Mahomes. Hard to imagine dude at 24 was already out of the NFL but it's what we've been saying. The white statue QB's always get chance after chance and opportunity after opportunity.

XFL has given a guy like PJ or Cardale another platform :ehh: