X Gon' Give It to Ya...XFL Thread

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kinda both
I know that this is a discussion for TSC and not here, but every time that I watch it I always say to myself "no one can do what they do"...and I'm right. That's how I know that it is not going anywhere for the time being.

Now...as for the XFL. I just hope that it makes it through this first season and then some high-level College prospect decides to choose it instead of the NFL.

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Tampa already the WOAT XFL team
usa-today-8102575.0.jpg

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Kinda both

Meh, I don’t see Pro Wrestling dying, or WWE. Of course there will never be another attitude era but wrestling is stable, more global, and more accessible than ever. The content in some companies may suck but I don’t see it dying though.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I wish Steve Spurrier was coaching Tampa bay the AAF folded before the coaches was hired

Yea and with the way the AAF folded, i wonder if his attitude towards start up leagued have soured. If they add another Florida team, they better call him.

I wish these leagues gave more chances to new faces to be the HC or not someone as seasoned who flamed out. I hate how these retreads keep getting jobs even in a league like this

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meh, I don’t see Pro Wrestling dying, or WWE. Of course there will never be another attitude era but wrestling is stable, more global, and more accessible than ever. The content in some companies may suck but I don’t see it dying though.
It won’t completely die but it’s waning