X Gon' Give It to Ya...XFL Thread

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Some of the QB play has been trash but Cardale and PJ have been good. You can't watch 5 minutes of one game and draw any conclusions. I've watched a lot of Cardale and PJ so far and they've been great.
No doubt Cardale and pj has been great I think josh Johnson and Landry Jones will be good too

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Just saw highlights and that clip of mcgloin blaming other players :mjlol:

And the coach basically coddling him like he’s a pat mahomes level of player..”it’s my fault, I gotta talk to him” :mjlol:

coddling a grown man... who threw nearly everyone else under the bus, doesnt accept any responsibility AND is a TRASH QB?!! :mindblown:

Where they do that at?!! :gucci:

People keep enabling that man and that’s why he is the way he is ... :hhh:

How the fukk you enable a trash qb with a trash approach to cultivating work relationships in an environment where TEAMWORK is everything ?:what:

Who benefits from that ?:gucci:

Paying people 6 figures for that kinda “leadership” ... #Privilege :stopitslime:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Some of the QB play has been trash but Cardale and PJ have been good. You can't watch 5 minutes of one game and draw any conclusions. I've watched a lot of Cardale and PJ so far and they've been great.

Right, PJ and Cardale looking just like the College versions of themselves.

Some of these coaches playing the wrong QB, which is part of the problem.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: People under the tweet saying it’s a problem in the NFL too which is true I think they should’ve hired college coaches to run the RPO some of these Offenses are outdated
The rpo is difficult to run, most nfl qbs can’t do it