WWF No Mercy & WCW/nWo Revenge = Goats

GOATpernick

Troy, the God
Supporter
Daps
Me and my nikka would rock the 40 man rumble with our CAWs.

The goal was to beat the fukk outta everyone and finish em with pinfall/submission/KO :wow:

until it was just the two of us left standing:shaq:

but we'd keep the over the top elimination :whoa: to get rid of plugs like Stevie Richards who just ain't worth the time :birdman:

After 45 minutes Tazz would sometimes pop in and try to 3 point stance Triple H only to catch the side of my nikka and send him right over the top outta nowhere :mjlol:

All that time for nothing. Time to start again :mjcry::takedat:

:blessed:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I had a playstation 1 and my friend had a n64 and had WCW Revenge. I remember me and other friends would spend the night at his house on Fridays or Saturdays and play Revenge all night. We would try to reenact Nitro and Thunder.

I was so jealous that I ended up getting my own n64 when WM 2000 came out. Good times!

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i downloaded this.. how the hell do you play it though ? :dahell:

you have to install project 64 version 2.1 and mess with the settings look at the initial post on this

Showdown 64 - 5.5 beta updated

Instructions: This mod is only compatible with Jabo's Direct3D8 1.7.0.57-ver5 plugin (The default Project 64 2.1 video plugin)! Place the 'WWF No Mercy" file in your texture folder. Place the cht. file in your 'Config' folder. Place the fla. file in your 'Save' folder. Make sure the 'Showdown 64' box is ticked in your cheat file (in your emulator settings) and nothing else! This mod is only compatible with Project 64 2.1. and 1.7 Make sure you double check your directory paths if the textures do not appear!If that doesn't work, make sure you have run Project 64 as an administrator!Thanks for playing!

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
once u get it done its easy and whenever they update again all u do is swap out the new files from old

Burger King

Beefin
Daps
Reppin
your mother
you have to install project 64 version 2.1 and mess with the settings look at the initial post on this

Showdown 64 - 5.5 beta updated

Instructions: This mod is only compatible with Jabo's Direct3D8 1.7.0.57-ver5 plugin (The default Project 64 2.1 video plugin)! Place the 'WWF No Mercy" file in your texture folder. Place the cht. file in your 'Config' folder. Place the fla. file in your 'Save' folder. Make sure the 'Showdown 64' box is ticked in your cheat file (in your emulator settings) and nothing else! This mod is only compatible with Project 64 2.1. and 1.7 Make sure you double check your directory paths if the textures do not appear!If that doesn't work, make sure you have run Project 64 as an administrator!Thanks for playing!

yea i did see that but was hoping there would be an easier solution.. anyway tried it.. didnt work.. gave up and deleted it all ! youd think in this day and age something like this would be a bit more straight forward :why::deadmanny:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Playing these shyts today for the first time in awhile

They just dont make games like these no more
:wow:

My childhood :to:

I was always a PlayStation dude. I had a N64 and only had two games for it. Madden and WCW/NWO Revenge. . I logged mad hours on WCW/NWO. :wow: Literally thousands of hours. So many characters to choose. . So many finishing moves. :wow: I would even draw up brackets for each belt. And let the computer wrestle them out and watch :popcorn3:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea i did see that but was hoping there would be an easier solution.. anyway tried it.. didnt work.. gave up and deleted it all ! youd think in this day and age something like this would be a bit more straight forward :why::deadmanny:

u didnt have the settings and do it right..i dont know what to tell u..it took me a few minutes and i had it.. :yeshrug:

your missing out:yeshrug:

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Back when I was really into computers, I was able to play No Mercy modded to include all the ROH superstars (think it was around 2008), lots of fun for about 2 weeks.

In the long run, I still think Some of the PlayStation Smackdown games were better overall, especially with some of the simulation type features and deep CAW. But it's a toss up in terms of gameplay. Certainly do not find videogames fun anymore, wish I would stop buying systems and selling. If it don't work for me, it's just not going to ever work.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Back when I was really into computers, I was able to play No Mercy modded to include all the ROH superstars (think it was around 2008), lots of fun for about 2 weeks.

In the long run, I still think Some of the PlayStation Smackdown games were better overall, especially with some of the simulation type features and deep CAW. But it's a toss up in terms of gameplay. Certainly do not find videogames fun anymore, wish I would stop buying systems and selling. If it don't work for me, it's just not going to ever work.
Here Comes The Pain imo snatched the crown from No Mercy, but this 2k16 is on some shyt i didn't expect:banderas: