WWF No Mercy & WCW/nWo Revenge = Goats

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
is there a way to combine all the character sinto one game, like the entire roist of all 3 companys as well as legends?

this legends one looks so piff but itys missing some classic characters like the bulldogs ans shyt

the 90s wcw is a must have for classic vader,etc and i need that barely legal mod for the best ecw characters

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is there a way to combine all the character sinto one game, like the entire roist of all 3 companys as well as legends?

this legends one looks so piff but itys missing some classic characters like the bulldogs ans shyt

the 90s wcw is a must have for classic vader,etc and i need that barely legal mod for the best ecw characters

this showdown 64 mod has mostly of the good wrestlers from all the companys and dude keeps updating it

heres the latest version 5.3.. says hes gonna release 6 sometime soon with even bigger roster updates etc...keep checking that thread

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Old_Skool_Reunion/topic/10005574/79/

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
a friend from HS just came over last week, we ran some No Mercy....we were doing a rumble, and I tossed him out, and he came out as EarL Hebner next....his taunt is god like brehs....we laughed so god damn hard, he like gets down on all fours and starts barking or some weird ass shyt....looked for a video or gif but couldnt find it

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
There was actually supposed to be a No Mercy remake released when the Wii was popping like crazy. It was supposed to be strictly for the Wii available through Wiiware and have updated roster'.

I attempted to find something on it but it seems like everything was deleted. Here is a thread from Gamespot though that was started in '07
http://www.gamespot.com/forums/nint...-mercy-for-n64-is-coming-to-the-wii-26032429/

WWE did the same with the Arcade game Wrestlefest for PS3 and 360

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
a friend from HS just came over last week, we ran some No Mercy....we were doing a rumble, and I tossed him out, and he came out as EarL Hebner next....his taunt is god like brehs....we laughed so god damn hard, he like gets down on all fours and starts barking or some weird ass shyt....looked for a video or gif but couldnt find it
THAT'S RICK STEINER'S THING, BROTHER!

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Glacier was a beast in Revenge :wow:

Who remembers this trash?

T-8126H-50_1,,Sega-Saturn-Photo-1-WWF-In-Your-House-EUR.jpg

WWF_In_Your_House_(video_game).9.jpg
gfs_43303_2_12.jpg

wwf_inyourhouse3.jpg

WCW Nitro levels of garbage :scust:

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
Glacier was a beast in Revenge :wow:

Who remembers this trash?

T-8126H-50_1,,Sega-Saturn-Photo-1-WWF-In-Your-House-EUR.jpg

WWF_In_Your_House_(video_game).9.jpg
gfs_43303_2_12.jpg

wwf_inyourhouse3.jpg

WCW Nitro levels of garbage :scust:
I forgot that game even existed. lol @ me and my brother playing it before raw every week :dead:
we had to put up with alot of shyt breh, but when revenge dropped i felt like we made it. it was our golden eye as wrestling fans :blessed: