WWF No Mercy & WCW/nWo Revenge = Goats

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I had to drop this here. This came out of no where. Brand new.

This is a modification[MOD]of the video game WCW / nWo Revenge, a game for Nintendo 64. Now it can be played on your PC with an emulator.

WCW NWO Revenge UnCensored MOD

And check out the latest hack for no mercy from the guys at Portal

4Ny6Nsy.png
how do I do this?

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
how do I do this?
check out that facebook page or visit http://s4.zetaboards.com/Old_Skool_Reunion

you are better off with the second link

i cant help you that much but you just need to download the rom along with some mod files and thats it. of course, you have to change settings in the emulator (project 64) but there are tutorials out there. it is good idea to sign up to that website and ask people around.

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The WWE2K games on the PS4/XBox1 seem to be going for a more simulation style of gameplay and leaving the arcade style of the Smackdown games behind.

I wish Day of Reckoning could have been more popular, unfortunate it was released on the Gamecube.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
For any Silicon Valley fans, I found this video of Kumail Nanjiani and Thomas Middleditch playing World Tour

:russ: at Middleditch's description of Ultimo Dragon's attire

Hostile

All Star
Daps
I had to drop this here. This came out of no where. Brand new.

This is a modification[MOD]of the video game WCW / nWo Revenge, a game for Nintendo 64. Now it can be played on your PC with an emulator.

WCW NWO Revenge UnCensored MOD

And check out the latest hack for no mercy from the guys at Portal

4Ny6Nsy.png
Had the Revenge mod on my Shield but deleted it 'cause I didn't have a controller for it. Help me out wit one.