WWE taking the strap off Kofi to appease racist republican cacs at FOX unappreciation

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn’t watching wrestling when Hunter punked Booker at Mania, but I imagine this is probably the closest thing I’ve seen to that.. to do this move and embarrass a HOF veteran professional like kofi on one of the biggest episodes of smackdown ever was kinda :mjpls:.. one thing that was also dumb about kofi’s reign was that he had two goons, but was always calling them off and then he would get beat down and shyt :what: just stupid booking..

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I really wonder how Kofi feels about it personally. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s not even sweating it

Ya’ll would be surprised with how many of these guys are content with their position and getting paid to travel the world making money to entertain stadiums full of people.

Big E has said as much as far as his title run. A lot of times we’re more passionate about title runs and shyt than some of these wrestlers are. It’s entertainment at the end of the day, with predetermined results.

Some guys do lean more into the art side of it. The FTR’s of the world.. but there’s another side to that where some of these guys are genuinely happy making millions of dollars doing what they dreamed of doing, and having solidified positions on the show to boot.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I'll never forget when the bell rung, I opened the fridge to pull a bottle of water out, and by the time I had grabbed it and shut the door, Brock was already covering Kofi for the three count. :wow: The camera panning on Trish Stratus, Mark Henry, and Goldberg's reaction to the end of the match lasted longer than the match itself. :mjlol:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Still deserved better.

I don’t think anyone cries about it if he loses the typical 10 minute brock match where he gets dominated, makes a strong push toward the end but eventually loses.

Finn got it. Bryan got it. AJ got it..

But losing immediately without even touching Brock did nothing for all parties. Brock didn’t look any stronger, and Kofi was solidified as a joke. Still a bad decision

:yeshrug:
Call me crazy but AJ and D Bry shoulda won those matches vs Brock :unimpressed: