WWE taking the strap off Kofi to appease racist republican cacs at FOX unappreciation

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I ain’t even watch after I saw the results.

Kofi was trash as champion to me, but he deserved to go out better than that. They ain’t even try

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
i think the fox news channel is its own division on FOX and they know that their bread is buttered by catering to right wing republicans, as well as the people who hate them that will tune in just to get mad & argue at the television.

that chit never seeps thru to their other stations.

also. before kofi even got the strap, FOX made it known that they wanted a more serious/competitive show.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
i think the fox news channel is its own division on FOX and they know that their bread is buttered by catering to right wing republicans, as well as the people who hate them that will tune in just to get mad & argue at the television.

also. before kofi even got the strap, FOX made it known that they wanted a more serious/competitive show.

That match was anything but competitive. :heh:

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Kofi wants to throw pancakes

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was running WWE I wouldn't have beat Kofi that quick, it buries his while title run and every fued he had during it, but at the same time there is No Way I have Kofi go over Brock.

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
I was running WWE I wouldn't have beat Kofi that quick, it buries his while title run and every fued he had during it, but at the same time there is No Way I have Kofi go over Brock.

youre thinking from a fan/mark pov

you think david the lapsed wrestling fan is thinking about a match where the champ is done in 7 secs making the belt look bad? Its making brock look dominant.

the problem i had is he immediately is shook and scared of a guy that looks like
latest

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
youre thinking from a fan/mark pov

you think david the lapsed wrestling fan is thinking about a match where the champ is done in 7 secs making the belt look bad? Its making brock look dominant.

the problem i had is he immediately is shook and scared of a guy that looks like
latest

Why does brock need to look anymore dominant? He's been squashing guys like this for years, it doesn't hurt Brock to have a competitive match with Kofi and still win, but it would legitimise Kofi as a tough competitor

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Why does brock need to look anymore dominant? He's been squashing guys like this for years, it doesn't hurt Brock to have a competitive match with Kofi and still win, but it would legitimise Kofi as a tough competitor

meh

didn't brock squash new day in a 3-on-1 out in japan a few years ago??

kofi had no chance in hell.

He had one memorable match in his reign vs DB

Thats it

New day have been together for fukkn years...break that shyt up....let big E turn heel n get a belt...these dudes are ok being 7 time tag champs n shyt

the ship sailed on Big E when the WWE started raiding other promotions' talent.

theres better "big black guys" on the roster now.
new day got their reparations thru Kofi, whose whole thing of being the most athletic guy on the roster, ended with the talent raids as well.

I figured they were gonna turn Big E heel when he came back from injury, and have him feud with Kofi for the belt. since that didn't happen, I don't see why else they would break them up at this point. theyre still red hot as a team/trio, and I don't see them doing anything nearly as significant away from each other in this new era.