WWE SmackDown Live (4/10/2018): Chaos Season Has Returned

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
SmackDown ain't even get Big Trash :mjlol:

If the problem is too many men for a two hour show, there's a lot of people using up valuable catering resources in the back. The Ascension, Tye Dillinger, Ziggler, Mojo Rawley, etc... all them dudes can get bushed

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Bryan will stay to keep away from Roman.

AJ will stay because he's the WWE Champion.

Nakamura is staying because the feud isn't over yet.

Hasn't stopped them before.

20170421_1920x1080_payback_ortonbray-29e2de549dd768976c191fe8656d31c2-1493600763-800.jpg

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Same dudes hating on Naomi be the same ones worshipping Alexa, shyt is so stupid :why:

White neckbeards lusting over a white blonde that wouldn't spit on them of they were on fire instead of a black woman, insanity, correct? :comeon: Same reason people give Sasha a pass for ending Paige's career when if the shoe were on the other foot they'd be shytting on Paige something heavy......well, more than they already do. Which reminds me of something else but I'll save that for a relevant discussion. Anywhoodles, I mentioned in another thread that the fans' investment in the performers is more to do with agendas and tribalism than the performer themselves. You really expect Reddit to rally around Naomi? :heh:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:mjlol: Why the WWE Champion getting beat up by the former GM/office guy? :beli: Couldn't get Bryan a tune up fight.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
But to be fair, Carmella has shown a versatility Alexa doesn't seem to have. Alexa is a Great Value Regina George. That's all we've EVER seen from her. If you watched her interactions w/New Day during the MMC, Carmella can do comedy and come off extremely likable. She could be a decent babyface after they're done having her heel it up at this point we can't say that about Alexa. Now, I'd never argue that she should be booked like Alexa was (some super dominant champ that racks up clean wins) but if they give her something to work with she can be entertaining at least.

As a manager...okay sure. She ain't qualified to become a champion considering the acts we have on the main roster. She's mediocre in the ring. The days of mediocrity should be over (ring wise) especially since they want to hype up this revolution. Yet, they continue to push acts that would fit in the divas era. Now explain that to me? :beli: