WWE SmackDown Live (4/10/2018): Chaos Season Has Returned

Coco Brown

All Star
Daps
Bryan will stay to keep away from Roman.

AJ will stay because he's the WWE Champion.

Nakamura is staying because the feud isn't over yet.

I hope so. I don't want any of them to go anywhere. Plus, you're right. Bryan and Roman don't need to be on the same brand at all. That is just asking for trouble.

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Carmella adds that element of fukkery that Alexa doesn't and it makes the character work as it should. Alexa talks like she Nia size, and she's not really funny so its doesn't work IMO.
The biggest issue with Bliss is that the booking around her character is so confused. She's supposed to be a chickenshyt heel, but she wins most of her matches straight up and without much difficulty. So why is she afraid of everyone? Even Nia couldn't just out and out squash her despite Bliss spending weeks running from her.

Mella doesn't have that problem. She's a weakling coward who's booked like a weakling coward. And it helps that she has some sense of comedic timing.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
White neckbeards lusting over a white blonde that wouldn't spit on them of they were on fire instead of a black woman, insanity, correct? :comeon: Same reason people give Sasha a pass for ending Paige's career when if the shoe were on the other foot they'd be shytting on Paige something heavy......well, more than they already do. Which reminds me of something else but I'll save that for a relevant discussion. Anywhoodles, I mentioned in another thread that the fans' investment in the performers is more to do with agendas and tribalism than the performer themselves. You really expect Reddit to rally around Naomi? :heh:

Breh nobody cares about any of that. we on here don't like Sasha just because she's black. We like her because she's good. Alicia Fox doesn't have a fan base on here. Nobody is saying Alicia Fox should be champion. Even tho I do think Alicia had a good character at one point

Sasha is better than Paige was. Sasha is way better than Alexa is. That's just facts. Nothing to do with "tribalism".. Alexa isn't good in the ring.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
giphy.gif

You just exposed you know nuffin of workrate with this reply to think different too.

Rusev although likeable is wwf's Nikolai volkov with a spinning wheelkick phoney.

Art Barr