WWE SmackDown Live (4/10/2018): Chaos Season Has Returned

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Bliss is typical mean girl basic type of sh_t they allow the women to do, but Carmella got receipts for that ass. I'm not even a huge fan of hers, but she was great when she use to go hard at Nikki Bella. :pachaha:
Bliss has been cutting the same promo for almost two years. I'm not going to say she's bad on the mic, but the phrase "grading on a curve" comes to mind with her.

milkshakespeare

Fukkin Black Barbie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
...maybe shinsuke stable?
tenor.gif

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Carmella adds that element of fukkery that Alexa doesn't and it makes the character work as it should. Alexa talks like she Nia size, and she's not really funny so its doesn't work IMO.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Carmella was cashing in regardless. They had to have Charlotte retain to make the whole setup Carmella seem more special. Most people would be crying about Asuka being a one day champ. And Carmella cashing in at Mania was too predictable. Put it like this, Charlotte needed all this for her character to still be strong. Asuka didn't need it.
That the thing her character wasn’t looking strong she was getting jump beaten by the riot squad a lot and took a few pins on tv. I don’t even mind that Charlotte won it’s making Auska just like Sasha bow down after the match to make Charlotte seem like she is so superior to all the other women is what the most annoying