WWE SmackDown Live (4/10/2018): Chaos Season Has Returned

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn raw got like everyone and sd got two chicks :mjlol:

Yeah, they STAY letting you know it's the B show.

But real shyt, if they're not going to go all out on Smackdown like they do Raw for the shows after WM, they really need to stop doing four nights in same city. It's a matter of time before some crowd decides to shyt all over the show one of these years.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
:mjlol:

nah, but stole some of the word choices from .........Russo (:whoa:)

say what you want about him, but his "Castrating the Marks" show is straight :dead:he stays going in on the dirt sheet writers :pachaha:

listen to the 17:00-17:50 minute mark :skip:when he screams TNA!!! at 17:40:dead:

Is that really the name of his podcast? :what: dude is a fukking loser :heh:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Bliss is typical mean girl basic type of sh_t they allow the women to do, but Carmella got receipts for that ass. I'm not even a huge fan of hers, but she was great when she use to go hard at Nikki Bella. :pachaha:

She was doing the same shyt Bliss normally does. What helped that feud was the fact that her and Nikki had real good chemistry with one another.

Noticed after that feud that she became irrelevant as fukk until L'sWorth came into the picture.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
:laff: Saxton look like he's legit had enough of Corey's shyt. He ready to put hands on em at any moment :laff:

he bout to catch Corey backstage like

AliveOrnateAzurevase-max-1mb.gif

yeah what’s up now you lil bytch :pacspit: