WWE SmackDown Live (10/24/2017) : Out in the Streets, they call it MURDER

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
I still don't understand why the fukk Natalya is still champ? :beli:
She is getting a veteran thank you for all you done push. She was always pass and fukked over because she didn’t have the swimsuit body or model looks they want. So her actually finally getting a fair run is fine.
Her & Alicia are pretty much the only chicks left from the Kelly Kelly swimsuit model era.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
She is getting a veteran thank you for all you done push. She was always pass and fukked over because she didn’t have the swimsuit body or model looks they want. So her actually finally getting a fair run is fine.
Her & Alicia are pretty much the only chicks left from the Kelly Kelly swimsuit model era.

She's won the belt before though. This veteran push for her does not need a title reign. Just look at Alicia Fox's push. She's getting the push without needing the belt. That's the same shyt they should be doing with Natalya.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
She's won the belt before though. This veteran push for her does not need a title reign. Just look at Alicia Fox's push. She's getting the push without needing the belt. That's the same shyt they should be doing with Natalya.

Shorty won the divas belt once and that shyt was in 2011 for maybe a month or two. No one even remember that shyt. This joint is no different then them giving Kane the WHC or Funaki getting a cruiserweight championship run. With them having two titles it opened the door for a Nattie or a Naomi who would like before been overshadowed by The Bellas, Sasha, Charlotte, Bayley an actual chance to shine.

You can’t even compare Alicia to Nattie Alicia was M.i.a. or doing horrible love angles on 205 for months and she just randomly pops back on tv jobbing to Sasha a few times and wins a match to be Raw team captain in a fluke type of way.

There not giving shorty a legit push this is just for Suvivor Series so that they can actually do a 5 or 5 match nothing more how I see it. I will be surprised if after SS she is still on tv or actually winning any matches.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
NLDYgo7.gif

It's only right Becky Balboa Captains Team Smackdown :salute:

pVGkLD4.gif
:laff:
WQLxB7a.gif

Last edited:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Shorty won the divas belt once and that shyt was in 2011 for maybe a month or two. No one even remember that shyt. This joint is no different then them giving Kane the WHC or Funaki getting a cruiserweight championship run. With them having two titles it opened the door for a Nattie or a Naomi who would like before been overshadowed by The Bellas, Sasha, Charlotte, Bayley an actual chance to shine.

You can’t even compare Alicia to Nattie Alicia was M.i.a. or doing horrible love angles on 205 for months and she just randomly pops back on tv jobbing to Sasha a few times and wins a match to be Raw team captain in a fluke type of way.

There not giving shorty a legit push this is just for Suvivor Series so that they can actually do a 5 or 5 match nothing more how I see it. I will be surprised if after SS she is still on tv or actually winning any matches.

Fair enough! Still shouldn't be champion in this Era when the likes of Becky are around.

dogavi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:troll::troll:The bellas won teen choices awards and they have there own show and spin off so the whole blonde and white thing take a bit of a hit
nikki's man is PG hulk hogan. you think she'd be this high on the totem pole if she was kicking it with dolph?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
They made Alicia captain to keep up the pretense that Bayley is still in that Sasha range even though she doesn't show the attitude, endurance, and heart of the Boss character. Sasha just punked Alicia 3 str8 matches. Lol.

Becky is the captain because she's the most over and the heart of the Smackdown females. Common sense.