Raw really going to wait to retaliate
a162.gif

Daniel Bryan is our sleeper agent:scheme:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Guess they're selling Kurt & the RAW roster still being in shock over getting runned down by Smackdown so they'll attack probably next week or the week before Survivor Series

Good kayfabe reasoning. In real life, Vince probably didn't want to pay the RAW roster for an extra day.

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Even if that wasn’t an issue, they’d have fukked it up since she was over. Who was the last crossover star they had on their hands they booked correctly? The rock maybe?
Technically Cena. Granted, they mostly just won the war of attrition on that one. Pushed him for so long everyone either left or got in line.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Is Graves a heel or what? Stop playing both sides. And why didn't Owens and Zayn just jump him after the match? I don't understand why heels don't do scumbag shyt like that.

Most heels don't do any heel shyt at all, they barely cheat to win matches anymore. :mjlol:

I honestly wouldn't know how half the roster was aligned if the commentators never told me, and even then they don't even do that sometimes. :francis:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Technically Cena. Granted, they mostly just won the war of attrition on that one. Pushed him for so long everyone either left or got in line.
Did they really win? They drove away so much of their audience that I could swear the ratings on raw now are half what they regularly were when he switched to raw in 2005. I mean they blatantly sabotaged the whole roster for over a decade to protect him.