WWE SmackDown Live (10/24/2017) : Out in the Streets, they call it MURDER

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Nah I think she has crossover potential. The quote was how I imagined people thinking they haven't botched her crossover appeal by saying she was at the BET Awards.

What other woman on the roster could go to BET or the Breakfast Club but also Nickelodeon or morning talk shows and not feel out of place at any of them? :manny:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
What other woman on the roster could go to BET or the Breakfast Club but also Nickelodeon or morning talk shows and not feel out of place at any of them? :manny:

Exactly, I'm agreeing with you. Just saying they probably don't think they've botched her and that they're doing something right if she's at the BET Awards.

Alexa has been doing a lot of interviews with websites and local news stations though. Like someone said earlier, if you ain't white and blonde, you're taking a backseat.

To Vince it's the female equivalent of the over 6'2 and over 250 gang.

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Have an odd feeling they're gonna have Shane McMahon vs Kurt Angle 1 on 1
Man I don't see them putting Kurt in any 1 v 1's after his showing on Sunday. Putting him in the SS match could protect him.

Shane, on the other hand, would fine a way to almost die. Again.

Well, Naomi.

Lowkey, I think Becky could. She has one of those personalities that can fit in anywhere. Even if she were just the "awkward white girl" at the first two.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Kurt on his Alonzo shyt :wow:

Basically told Shane
tumblr_mu38sh2Vey1qcga5ro1_500.gif