WWE RAW 6/11/12: The Ass Kissing, Mr. Vincent Kennedy McMahon Returns

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
2924dfr.jpg

lmao at that gif, when i saw the punch miss and vince knock out i was like :snoop:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
It kills me when dudes get legit mad over people who don't know the older wrestlers

1. Not every adult wrestling fan has watched wrestling from childhood

2. Chances are, the kid/teen WWF fans during the Attitude Era didn't know most of the 80s Superstars like Nikolai Volkoff, Junkyard Dog, One Man Gang, Bad News Brown, etc.....I know I sure didn't. So I can't get mad at today's younger WWE fans who don't know about Bossman, Sid, Bam Bam Bigelow, etc.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wow... grammatical error ether on a sign? :heh:

These kids dont know a real heel. they dont know that Vader would give them nightmares back in the day.

smh @ this generation, how are you gonna call yourself a wrestling fan but don't know the history :childplease:

nerry

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It kills me when dudes get legit mad over people who don't know the older wrestlers

1. Not every adult wrestling fan has watched wrestling from childhood

2. Chances are, the kid/teen WWF fans during the Attitude Era didn't know most of the 80s Superstars like Nikolai Volkoff, Junkyard Dog, One Man Gang, Bad News Brown, etc.....I know I sure didn't. So I can't get mad at today's younger WWE fans who don't know about Bossman, Sid, Bam Bam Bigelow, etc.

it's sad nontheless lol:shaq2: yeah the reason why I don't remember Bad News is cause I was too young he really never made those type of comebacks like Foley and Flair

nerry

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Personally, I think that Dolph is right up there with Punk, in fact during their one match on Raw I'd even go as far as saying that he out-shined him. No knock to Punk because as I mentioned, I am a fan of his but ya know giving yourself this moniker of 'Best in the World' while a great merchandising tactic, its a bit facetious when you're not living up to it.

I'm not someone who dislikes face characters but I am also not going to root and cheese like a Cheshire cat over sh*t that I feel is mediocre. Punk on the mic has become mediocre- not that he was ever amazing but after the initial Indian cross legged promo things have tumbled, his character or he himself since he's so into it all isn't all that exciting to me.

I think he puts on enjoyable matches which is why I am still a fan. However when you say that there isn't anything else he can do, without making others look bad ehh I don't agree with that. It's almost a 'Man in the Mirror' type of thing where Punk needs to start with himself. He thinks he knows whats cool and hip but truth be told, we are seeing him with the dial possibly turned a bit up and the little jabs he does are neither hip nor cool. There is a lot he can do and really when one is in that kind of environment if he stepped up his game, others would possibly follow.

girl really, others could only follow if they had some of his ummm.... knowledge of TALENT, I dunno if say Heath Slater could go with him but then again that does make a wrestler a true wrestler, by helping the other guys on some moves and sh*t lol