WWE RAW 6/11/12: The Ass Kissing, Mr. Vincent Kennedy McMahon Returns

RaidenS

AKA J.Swizzy
Daps
As seen on RAW last night, Vince McMahon rode John Laurinaitis' scooter up the ramp and then pushed it off the stage. Word is that the entire spot was unplanned.
wmjq79.gif

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
So was this the first 3 hour show? I thought they were waiting until the 1000th episode to do it. I don't remember hearing them hype going 3 hours last week.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
girl really, others could only follow if they had some of his ummm.... knowledge of TALENT, I dunno if say Heath Slater could go with him but then again that does make a wrestler a true wrestler, by helping the other guys on some moves and sh*t lol

Hmm...well it would probably be easier to speak about who does or doesn't have his level of talent, yet we can't really speak about those who may lack the knowledge that he has pertaining to the business.

My point wasn't really about him nesting someone under his wing, considering I'm sure he's someone who would 'help' those who asked and maybe some who don't- but rather me choosing not to put him on a pedestal when I feel that he is currently resting on his laurels.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
props but that ain't the part i was talkin about

I'm talking about when he literally said "all of this"

and the camera panned up and down on him like he was Jesus :wow:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

its at 1:58 in this video :laff: bryan is on one

Last edited by a moderator: