WWE RAW 6/11/12: The Ass Kissing, Mr. Vincent Kennedy McMahon Returns

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Overall I thought the show was okay. I'm still not big on it becoming 3 hours but tonight there was something interesting/funny whatever that did occur during each hour. Dolph finally being elevated was a good moment and I liked the chemistry between him and Christian. I find the Bryan/Punk/AJ/Kane storyline silly but it should lead to something good at the PPV. All in all nowhere near great but definitely not a bad show.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Overall I thought the show was okay. I'm still not big on it becoming 3 hours but tonight there was something interesting/funny whatever that did occur during each hour. Dolph finally being elevated was a good moment and I liked the chemistry between him and Christian. I find the Bryan/Punk/AJ/Kane storyline silly but it should lead to something good at the PPV. All in all nowhere near great but definitely not a bad show.

What makes this funny is Cena has no business feuding with management he's the fukking cash cow lol John would get fired for being dumb just off signing big show again .
Punk should be the antiauthority figure not the beantown bully who doesn't even help his friends * looks at ryder , kofi, truth shakes head in disgust

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
didn't watch but i heard daniel bryan had a GOAT line.. must d/l

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
What makes this funny is Cena has no business feuding with management he's the fukking cash cow lol John would get fired for being dumb just off signing big show again .
Punk should be the antiauthority figure not the beantown bully who doesn't even help his friends * looks at ryder , kofi, truth shakes head in disgust

I completely agree about Cena but as usual they do these kind of story-lines to prop him up. On some 'beating the odds' b.s. Punk's Judd Nelson 'Breakfast Club' schtick has run its course. I thought that was the route they were aiming for but when he got some mass exposure things started to fall apart. He has this chip on his shoulder and it really doesn't make any sense considering where he currently is in the company.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I completely agree about Cena but as usual they do these kind of story-lines to prop him up. On some 'beating the odds' b.s. Punk's Judd Nelson 'Breakfast Club' schtick has run its course. I thought that was the route they were aiming for but when he got some mass exposure things started to fall apart. He has this chip on his shoulder and it really doesn't make any sense considering where he currently is in the company.

I have no problem with punk he's my favorite followed by dbry. But Hhh Is the reason he got sidetracked all that clique nonsense with him and Nash did punk no favors

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
I have no problem with punk he's my favorite followed by dbry. But Hhh Is the reason he got sidetracked all that clique nonsense with him and Nash did punk no favors

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm a Punk fan. I just don't care for the silliness of calling people tool boxes, goat faces et cetera. He had a helluva promo

tumblr_m5gt61wPX81rypzzro1_400.gif

and some good quips during the back and forth with HHH but reality has set in and yeah others can 'touch him' and some may say have surpassed him. No doubt the Trips/Kev ish was dumb especially because it didn't go anywhere but now that that is all said and done, and we all know that Punk does have a lot of say over his character, ehh I just hope for better.

Of course due to being a real wrestling fan, I will always lean towards those who are good and he is but he's not as good as he thinks imo.