WWE Raw 5/14/12: Generic Subtitle for a Generic Presentation

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
I just got back from the show.. maybe it was the references to my favorite sports team (Penguins) but I thought the last segment was entertaining. Sad to say that was the highlight of the show though.

I need to stop going to RAW when they come here cause they always suck.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
why won't she join here? she can embed those gifs she always spams now. :childplease::childplease:

:laugh: Right!

I don't know... I guess some people just don't wanna make the jump. Everyone has GOT to have heard about it by now. I don't think she posts anywhere on SOHH other than the occasional Raw thread though.

Vlazz

Rookie
Daps
i'm sure its been discussed but wtf at cena

he gets his arm nearly broken off (in the kayfabe storyline) but walk out like nothing 'is wrong

and instead of going crazy on a guy that had his goons hold him down and beaten with a chair.........he acts like a goof?

this is why everybody hates cena

He needs to take a break from WWE, go home for a while, and handle his business. He may be Super Cena but right now his real main event is against Lex Liz.

WWE-John-Cena-and-The-Liz1.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Maryland by way of DC
I see Big Show turning heel on Sunday, costing Cena the match and getting back in Big Johnny's good graces. Too soon to pull the trigger on getting rid of Johnny Ace as the GM of both Raw and Smackdown. And why wasn't Cena selling the arm injury? I know he's Super Cena but damn.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
showul.gif

Any other specific parts y'all want gif'd just let me know and I'll do it.