WWE Raw 5/14/12: Generic Subtitle for a Generic Presentation

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
But the WWE is the older company, shouldn't the standard for quality be higher for them? :merchant:

You not getting what I'm saying. The E doesn't give a fukk and that's been proven. They're gonna do what they want no matter what.

TNA on the other hand had a chance to look at the mistakes and downfalls of the other and better themselves yet the fell into the same traps, hired the same lames, do the same nonsense.

That fed is basically dead to me after spending money on the weekly ppvs to the build up of greatness from 04-06 they were looking like a great alternative. But they fukked it all up to become a Busch league version of their competitors.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
You not getting what I'm saying. The E doesn't give a fukk and that's been proven. They're gonna do what they want no matter what.

TNA on the other hand had a chance to look at the mistakes and downfalls of the other and better themselves yet the fell into the same traps, hired the same lames, do the same nonsense.

That fed is basically dead to me after spending money on the weekly ppvs to the build up of greatness from 04-06 they were looking like a great alternative. But they fukked it all up to become a Busch league version of their competitors.
When's the last time you watched? I think it's at a better place now especially considering how bad it had been before.(Nasty Boys, Orlando Jordon, etc.)

Going by the format of the show and what is actually focused on in TNA, they actually are an alternative. Even down to little things like how backstage segments are taped.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
When's the last time you watched? I think it's at a better place now especially considering how bad it had been before.(Nasty Boys, Orlando Jordon, etc.)

Going by the format of the show and what is actually focused on in TNA, they actually are an alternative. Even down to little things like how backstage segments are taped.
It's too late TNA's been bad since 07. I'm not gonna start watching again just because it's a little better than before after half a decade of nonsense. Especially since the same idiots are in charge (Russo notwithstanding).

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
It's too late TNA's been bad since 07. I'm not gonna start watching again just because it's a little better than before after half a decade of nonsense. Especially since the same idiots are in charge (Russo notwithstanding).

:yeshrug:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Cena has been so bad that he's got fans mad at the damn Make a Wish foundation and the WWE's need to use that as a device for sympathy cheers for that lowlife:laugh:

One of the most embarrassing episodes of raw I have seen in a long time. Lawsuits, Big Show garbage, Hockey Puck, Pittsburgh references, "make a wish" bullshyt. All around clownish. This would have embarrassed me as a 11 year old.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
I see. :hmm:

However, always remember that there's plenty room at the table. :yes:

:cheers: for keeping it civil.

*coughs*
6s74ls.gif

:whistle:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Cena has been so bad that he's got fans mad at the damn Make a Wish foundation and the WWE's need to use that as a device for sympathy cheers for that lowlife:laugh:

I'd go full Cartman retard and beg Cena to quit the E :laugh:
Cartman%20Special%20Olympics.png

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
meltzer

-- There was kind of a surprising amount of vitriol spewed towards last night's Raw in the last 12 hours. The show was nothing special, don't get me wrong, but after all the awful Raws we have seen in the last few years I was kind of surprised that people hated this one so much. Although I did find John Cena absolutely infuriating and not in a good way.

Speaking of Cena, for whatever this is worth, I talked to one person in WWE today who, regarding whether the divorce would go away quietly or explode into ugliness (it's pretty much going to be one or the other), this person was strongly leaning towards gonna get ugly and fast.

raw rating = 2.9 btw

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
When I get done cooking should I watch an episode of The Wire or Raw?

It sounds like Raw should at least be good for comedic purposes.

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Big Show segment is must-see. Low point of an overall pathetic existence.

the rest of it wasn't even entertaining bad...just bad

and The Wire is GOAT...so, that's an easy choice.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Big Show segment is must-see. Low point of an overall pathetic existence.

the rest of it wasn't even entertaining bad...just bad

and The Wire is GOAT...so, that's an easy choice.

Good looking out Hate.

I'll save Raw for when I need to come down from my Thursday night high :smugfavre: