WWE Raw 5/14/12: Generic Subtitle for a Generic Presentation

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
8vqd53.gif
So Ace is winning Sun and we have to suffer the inevitable handicap match with Tensai at the next PPV

Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps
So I guess Big Show's gonna interfere, make some "I just fixed the hyperdrive" sounds and get his job back. It's time for him to turn heel again, right?

Daps
-Nobody's above WHAT? chants, not Heyman, not Taker.
-A fan jumps the stands lol
-I like Punk and DB's little interactions tonight too bad they're gonna be scapegoats despite no build in their feud :rudy:
-DB is over, I'm happy for dude
-Santino reminds me of Dan from Street Fighter
-Layla gets NO reaction, not pops or heat. Yikes
-Big Show, meh. :smh: at Ace becoming a typical heel GM now. I chuckled a lil when he fired him after begging for his job anyway.
-Don't care about the 4-Way tbh
-Cena is easily the corniest wrestler alive. Easily. Punk hasn't even been close to this bad since he turned face.
-Cena has been getting more pops than boos lately. :ehh: good job WWE on rehabbing his image little by little.
- :what: at Cena/Ace as a main event in 2012. Low buyrates are guaranteed at this point. Man, fukk this company.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
i'm sure its been discussed but wtf at cena

he gets his arm nearly broken off (in the kayfabe storyline) but walk out like nothing 'is wrong

and instead of going crazy on a guy that had his goons hold him down and beaten with a chair.........he acts like a goof?

this is why everybody hates cena