WWE Network moving to Peacock in the US (Update: Its sucks!)

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
What the hell is the peacock???

We gotta pay extra for that or what?

Wwe messing up the flow.

I do business with y'all not these peacock suckers.

They haven't sent any email on it either. I gotta stumble upon the news.:martin:
Peacock is nbcs streaming platform. Network subscribers will be migrated and will pay 4.99 instead of 9.99 for Wwe network and peacock.

Daps
Peacock is nbcs streaming platform. Network subscribers will be migrated and will pay 4.99 instead of 9.99 for Wwe network and peacock.

Is that right:patrice:

I still have my doubts. I don't know anything about this app & who's to say we're getting the same amount of content.

I'mma keep tabs on it tho. Wwe not telling their subscribers the details of this new arrangement got me little aggravated.

Change

All Star
Daps
I have both so I know I'll be able to get it. Now, will it be the same? Something in my bones says :ld:

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
i love the biased mark headlines

Wwe network SHUTTING DOWN!!

ESPN DROPS WWE!!!

FOX MAD AT WWE?!

USA MIGHT CANCEL RAW!

2 diff billion dollar deals later

:russ:
You're too invested in all this. Back away from your computer or just log off twitter.

People come off as bias and want them to fail because the product fukking sucks :laugh:

Can you at least acknowledge that? Donald Trump's buddies product fukking stinks. They don't even try anymore.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
peacock aint got shyt and if it wasn't free with ads I wouldn't bother with it at all
not paying 10 bucks for WWE content but that does show how the media landscape has changed
A wrestlemania ppv used to be a 30+ buy and now its being put on streaming services at no extra cost

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
As long as they don’t eventually start charging extra for the PPV’s, then this is an even better deal for the customers than the WWE Network itself.

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
It’s a good deal
Even better if you already have Comcast as peacock is free like for me
But it does have a variety of shows. They have Supercuts of the office , parks and rec, electric array of movies and if you have kids they got a nice selection

the thing I want to know is if on the events If I can watch from the beginning if I start late. I prefer to watch on a ten min delay to avoid lag

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Vince getting a billion for basically renting a library of wrestling to NBC.

Wonder how long it'll be before WarnerMedia calls up Tony Khan.

keep it a buck, if Tony Khan turns up to any company with his little pitch deck and starts showing slides of his roster, they're getting laughed out the door.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
source.gif

drifter

Superstar
Daps

Got around to watching Cornette's video on the network acquisition and he hits the nail on the head imo

They've gotten to a point now where the talent doesn't matter, the WWE will make money no matter what (which has been the case). The flip side is the product will remain terrible because the talent doesn't matter anymore, they don't have any incentive to ever improve now. There will never be anymore Rocks, Austins, HBKs, or even Cenas developed.

Cornette said his royalty checks were already small. Now since the rights have been sold & are offered to the public for even less than WWE initially offered, nobody except the McMahon's are seeing any coin period. The library will live on forever and generate money while the wrestlers & their families won't get a penny from helping create it.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Cornette said his royalty checks were already small. Now since the rights have been sold & are offered to the public for even less than WWE initially offered, nobody except the McMahon's are seeing any coin period. The library will live on forever and generate money while the wrestlers & their families won't get a penny from helping create it.

Wouldn't shock me if down the line there was a class action lawsuit from wrestlers who aren't getting paid royalties from the content.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
$5 Is Great But If It Turns Into A Watered Down Piece Of Crap :francis:

I Got A Feeling $5 Is To Draw You In To Peacock Then After A Year A “WWE Add On Service” Will Be $10-$-12 Bucks To Watch Old Stuff And Original Content Like Documentaries

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
$5 Is Great But If It Turns Into A Watered Down Piece Of Crap :francis:

I Got A Feeling $5 Is To Draw You In To Peacock Then After A Year A “WWE Add On Service” Will Be $10-$-12 Bucks To Watch Old Stuff And Original Content Like Documentaries

FewRegalJanenschia-max-14mb.gif

Prepare for a bunch of "best of" compilations, shows getting swapped out because the servers are dogshyt, and lack of new material because WWE just don't give a fukk.