WWE buries head in sand and pretends COVID doesn't exist. Will no longer require testing.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You pretend you don't have an agenda, Just Asking Questions as a Devil's Advocate, and you post anti-vaxxer bullshyt several times.

You're the fukking weirdo, dipshyt. fukk you.

Look at this fukkin lame ass fukkboy. You don’t know me, a$$hole. You assume I’m one thing because you’re a Fuxkin media whore who listens to Fox News and MSNBC.

I’m not an anti-vaxxer. I don’t give a shyt what people do with their bodies because I believe in the freedom of choice. If the next person wants to vac up so be it. I’m not telling them what to do.

I’ve been very polite and respectful when discussing my POV. I’ve never spit any bullshyt about how a vac is part of some conspiracy BS to inject us with microchips and keep tabs on us or how the vac is some death warrant. But you’re small minded ass assumes I’m something because your sheep mentality follows the herd.

like I said, my fam and I caught this early on, before the lockdown. We were fortunate enough it wasn’t bad. I know it differs for everyone, which I also stated. I just don’t like fukkboys who don’t open their mind and are fine with living in a soft police state.

Why don’t you log the fukk off this website before you ask for a another ban because you can’t take reading other people’s views. Ol “I’m having a mental breakdown from reading all these mark replies” bytch boy. :scust:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Just not testing at all is not the way. All that's going to do is have it spread through the roster and crew even worse because people are coming to work sick or asymptomatic but still shedding and getting someone else sick. And considering Vince already looks 100 years old and sounds 300 years old, and the majority of the producers and agents are middle aged men, lmao.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Decisions like these are why we'll be behind this Virus for at least the next Decade.:comeon:
If reports are true that each variant is a weaker strain we should be good by some time in 2024-2025; hopefully earlier.

I expect this to be as common as the flu as time progresses. Hopefully it dies out tho. The death rate is very low so that’s a good sign.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
AgreeableGivingKoala-size_restricted.gif

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
So, did wwe test him? Or did roman take it upon himself to be tested somewhere else?

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

Looks like the NBA is taking the same approach