WWE buries head in sand and pretends COVID doesn't exist. Will no longer require testing.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
its not when that groups selfishness actively harm other people

I’m being rational with how things truly are. Anyone can pass on Covid (vac or unvac) just like anyone can die from Covid. Everyone’s immune system and health conditions differ.

At the end of the day a vac isn’t a sure shot because it’s not a CURE. And you ignore the fact that there are so many nasty mu fukkas who don’t even have the courtesy to cover their fukkin mouths when they cough; that’s why shyt spreads. :shaq2:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
I’m being rational with how things truly are. Anyone can pass on Covid (vac or unvac) just like anyone can die from Covid. Everyone’s immune system and health conditions differ.

At the end of the day a vac isn’t a sure shot because it’s not a CURE. And you ignore the fact that there are so many nasty mu fukkas who don’t even have the courtesy to cover their fukkin mouths when they cough; that’s why shyt spreads. :shaq2:
everyone being vaccinated stops the virus from mutating which in turn kills it. that's what they do. its not a potion that will fix you. it needs everyone or a majority of such to get it and stop making every god damn excuse not to do it.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
everyone being vaccinated stops the virus from mutating which in turn kills it. that's what they do. its not a potion that will fix you. it needs everyone or a majority of such to get it and stop making every god damn excuse not to do it.
Okay, whatever you say. Thanks for the Genetics, Virology and Doctoring 101 info. :skip:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
No, it's 100% correct to point fingers at the unvaxxed

People are gonna die and people are gonna get sick regardless of a shot or not. Symptoms are gonna differ whether they’re shot up or not. A vac helps even if it’s not a cure. Everyone doesn’t have the same immune system. Just let it be. :shaq2:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
People are gonna die and people are gonna get sick regardless of a shot or not. Symptoms are gonna differ whether they’re shot up or not. A vac helps even if it’s not a cure. Everyone doesn’t have the same immune system. Just let it be. :shaq2:
Or get the fukking shot :manny:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Vaxxed or not (and you know half these dudes might not even be vaxxed) you should probably still test just to contain any spreading.

Vince a fool. He probably gonna just cut people lol

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Or get the fukking shot :manny:
Or let people live their own life. :beli:

That omnicron got my ass. Damn.

Go check that thread and tell me if the vac is a guaranteed sure thing. :usure:

Before weirdos start twisting my words, I’m not trying to argue if the vac works or not. I’m pointing out how it’s not guaranteed to protect someone against the virus. A vaccine is basically putting a bandage and neosporin on a wound.

My fam and I caught this shyt early on. We were part of the first wave, when the virus was it most potent, and fortunately for us we recovered well. Mom and Pop had some ugly issues, but not life threatening. No hospital visits due to it either. I’m just thankful we have a pretty dexent IS.

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
You can slander Vince for a lot of things, but I just don’t agree with the slander for this one. NFL & NBA are doing the same thing because they realize that this virus will never go away(this should’ve been known summer of 2020, but that’s then & there). Vaccinated or un-vaccinated, this virus is here to stay for the rest of our lives. It’s too contagious not to be. I’m sure the MLB will follow suit when it comes back around as well.

Still take precautions as you were already doing, but everyone is going to have to live with it, unfortunately, but reality.