WWE buries head in sand and pretends COVID doesn't exist. Will no longer require testing.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Well, I can say that one thing about the pandemic is it made me lose interest in the E over the last two years and nowadays I mostly get info on things through you all and a few select YT channels. WWE has done a lot of shytty things throughout the years, but the final straw that broke the camel's back for me was a pandemic of all things. Who would've thought it? It sucks to hear that they still made a profit this year, but it is what it is.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
You can slander Vince for a lot of things, but I just don’t agree with the slander for this one. NFL & NBA are doing the same thing because they realize that this virus will never go away(this should’ve been known summer of 2020, but that’s then & there). Vaccinated or un-vaccinated, this virus is here to stay for the rest of our lives. It’s too contagious not to be. I’m sure the MLB will follow suit when it comes back around as well.

Still take precautions as you were already doing, but everyone is going to have to live with it, unfortunately, but reality.
Nah fam, a multi-billion dollar company doesnt just get to
1. Not provide health care to its at risk workers
2. Tell them that testing is no longer required while people are still on your roster catching it

They were just in NYC which in this area, Omicron is the heaviest. We already know Vince dont give a shyt about the majority of his wrestlers but it doesnt mean we should excuse that Vince being Vince either.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I love how everyone assumes omnicron which in itself is 70% less likely to require hospitalization in anyone, will skate right past Romans 3 vaccinations and kill him because he had and beat leukemia

:wow:

The coli more worried about Roman health than Roman himself probably is

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Weird that the NFL stopped testing but still put 106 players on COVID reserve yesterday and 505 this month.

he’s not 100% correct

the NFL and NBA hasn’t stopped testing. They don’t require regular testing from vaccinated players (unless they visibly have symptoms)

That doesn’t mean vaccinated players aren’t allowed to test. They are.

They’re also still doing Covid protocols. If you were around someone in close proximity that tested positive, you enter Covid protocol and have to submit a number of negative tests over the course of a few days to play again.

Not everyone in Covid protocols actually have Covid.. that’s why a lot of these dudes are in protocol for a day or 2, and back right away.

It’s really a mess tbh

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
he’s not 100% correct

the NFL and NBA hasn’t stopped testing. They don’t require regular testing from vaccinated players (unless they visibly have symptoms)

That doesn’t mean vaccinated players aren’t allowed to test. They are.

They’re also still doing Covid protocols. If you were around someone in close proximity that tested positive, you enter Covid protocol and have to submit a number of negative tests over the course of a few days to play again.

Not everyone in Covid protocols actually have Covid.. that’s why a lot of these dudes are in protocol for a day or 2, and back right away.

It’s really a mess tbh

Oh, I know. My comment was 100% sarcasm.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Before weirdos start twisting my words, I’m not trying to argue if the vac works or not.
You pretend you don't have an agenda, Just Asking Questions as a Devil's Advocate, and you post anti-vaxxer bullshyt several times.

You're the fukking weirdo, dipshyt. fukk you.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Why the fukk is WWE even still doing house shows at this point

WarlikeAffectionateAntarcticfurseal-size_restricted.gif

and

180BD625-81FE-49AE-BA8F-67A419727DE1.jpeg