WWE buries head in sand and pretends COVID doesn't exist. Will no longer require testing.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
On one hand.. wtf?

On the other hand, this may set the precedent. Megatron ain't going no where. Covid ain't going no where. Life with it now or deal with flip flopping between thunderdome and live arenas for the foreseeable future.

But still. Wtf?

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
The NFL isn’t regularly testing vaccinated players, unless they have symptoms and the nba is looking to follow suit

Quarantine just got shortened to 5 days by the CDC

that’s just where we are with Covid these days. Its a different world for the vaccinated. Get the shot, or live with the possibility that you might die.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The NFL isn’t regularly testing vaccinated players, unless they have symptoms and the nba is looking to follow suit

Quarantine just got shortened to 5 days by the CDC

that’s just where we are with Covid these days. Its a different world for the vaccinated. Get the shot, or live with the possibility that you might die.
Anyone can die from Covid, vaxed or not. Yes, a vac will help out, but it’s not guaranteed. My mom’s friend’s husband died from Covid recently and he was vaxed up. He did have health issues, but he was still vaxed up.

Tired of you weirdos trying to shyt on the unvaccinated. :shaq2:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Anyone can die from Covid, vaxed or not. Yes, a vac will help out, but it’s not guaranteed. My mom’s friend’s husband died from Covid recently and he was vaxed up. He did have health issues, but he was still vaxed up.

Tired of you weirdos trying to shyt on the unvaccinated. :shaq2:
more unvaccinated people are dying that's a fact. we dont need to shyt on the idiots that dont have the shot because the virus is doing the job for us.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
No shyt the vaccinated can die from Covid. It’s just a lot less likely. Like remarkably less likely

that doesn’t make me a weirdo for pointing it out. That’s just reality. Sorry if that offends you

It’s not finger pointing. Everyone is spreading Covid. I’m not talking about the spread though, I’m talking about dying..

and with relaxed quarantine rules, shortened quarantine times etc. it’s really the unvaccinated that’s in danger of harsh consequences. Again, that’s just reality my boy