WWE 2K22 Thread

Cheercomp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone experiencing the infinite save glitch? I can't edit any CAWs bc the save loop/circle just runs forever. I have to exit out of the game in order to do anything

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
glad i got this for free from my playstation plus, this shyt is mid
How long is it available on there?

Was gone get the NWO 4 Life version while it’s still $60 but considering the new one should be out in 2 months I’m like :lupe:

I said it like 5 times already in this thread but I’m still tripping how there’s no option to get the NWO4L version physical :gucci:

That would sell copies just off the strength of the cover.

Last edited:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Is there a way we could all play together like one big universe? Kinda like how brehs do with Madden and I think some do with NBA 2K.

Like we each control a particular wrestler throughout the course of the universe or maybe even a season at a time. Have tourneys to crown inaugural champs, form teams/factions etc

Maybe have WWE and AEW and other promotions for that matter with wrestlers crossing over between promotions occasionally.

Seems like it could be fun as hell if done right and we were all on the same page. Is this possible?

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Is there a way we could all play together like one big universe? Kinda like how brehs do with Madden and I think some do with NBA 2K.

Like we each control a particular wrestler throughout the course of the universe or maybe even a season at a time. Have tourneys to crown inaugural champs, form teams/factions etc

Seems like it could be fun as hell if done right and we were all on the same page. Is this possible?
Of course not

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Damn why not? Just doesn’t have the online capability?
This game should have a feature like that but it’s just so antiquated.

You could possibly do so keeping track away from the game.

I played a little of this yesterday since it was put on PSN, but the game is pretty meh

COQWAVE

the real puff daddy
Daps
Anyone experiencing the infinite save glitch? I can't edit any CAWs bc the save loop/circle just runs forever. I have to exit out of the game in order to do anything
U have to delete and reinstall the game, maybe even delete all images you aren’t using as well. Hope this helps.