WWE 2K22 Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Downloaded the alt attires after the recent patch, but they should've been had 03 Batista & Toxic Attraction Mandy in the game though. This also looks like the last WWE game Sasha is going to be in:mjcry:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I copped and can't even have a stone cold v rock match?!

Why the fukk are all the classic wrestlers blacked out... If you tell me I gotta pay for them I'm gonna trade this game in

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I copped and can't even have a stone cold v rock match?!

Why the fukk are all the classic wrestlers blacked out... If you tell me I gotta pay for them I'm gonna trade this game in
U usually gotta pay for the accelerator to unlock the legends but it is usually like $2-5

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
:beli: Money In The Bank still crashes my game

I tried months ago and it corrupted my entire save when I tried to add it in Universe

Now, it just crashed

Progress, I guess
Damn I’m glad I ain’t cop this :picard:

Hopefully AEW FF is dope :lupe:

Might give Fire Pro another shot in the meantime

Did u ever cop that Arcade Action Wresting game?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Damn I’m glad I ain’t cop this :picard:

Hopefully AEW FF is dope :lupe:

Might give Fire Pro another shot in the meantime

Did u ever cop that Arcade Action Wresting game?

I did and on the real, its...okay. Its basically Wrestlemania The Arcade Game with created characters. There's no story mode, they were suppose to added a steel cage but never did. It used to be Chikara Action Wrestling before Quackenbush shyt the pooch. They recently added a gauntlet mode, but I never touch it since its so bare bones.

All in all, its a good game to kill time, but on the real you might as well rock with WWE 2K19 with mods, Fire Pro Wrestling, or them Mdikkie games :francis:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I did and on the real, its...okay. Its basically Wrestlemania The Arcade Game with created characters. There's no story mode, they were suppose to added a steel cage but never did. It used to be Chikara Action Wrestling before Quackenbush shyt the pooch. They recently added a gauntlet mode, but I never touch it since its so bare bones.

All in all, its a good game to kill time, but on the real you might as well rock with WWE 2K19 with mods, Fire Pro Wrestling, or them Mdikkie games :francis:
I copped it and hated the fact there’s no universe type mode

It would be fire with some sort of way to continue instead of a bunch of random exhibition matches

You downloaded the CAWs tho right?

They had some decent ones when I first copped

The title belts was trash tho :hhh:

Wonder if you can download titles now :lupe:

I wanted to like Fire Pro but couldn’t get into it, a Coli breh gave me a link to make it better but I forgot it. U fukk with it? :jbhmm:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I copped it and hated the fact there’s no universe type mode

It would be fire with some sort of way to continue instead of a bunch of random exhibition matches

You downloaded the CAWs tho right?

They had some decent ones when I first copped

The title belts was trash tho :hhh:

Wonder if you can download titles now :lupe:

I wanted to like Fire Pro but couldn’t get into it, a Coli breh gave me a link to make it better but I forgot it. U fukk with it? :jbhmm:

On the real, I stopped playing FPW when they started to add expensive ass DLC, expecting folks to fork the cash over. The closest thing they have to "universe mode" was the Promoter DLC and it's kinda barebones. I used to cheese the shyt and managed to make a killing for my promotion. Now there are mods for the game, I started looking for them a while back, but the dude that makes the mods is a complete asshead. So I'm with you trying to find something to get back into the mix of FPW because that game is legendary, but without the proper mods and beyond the simulation portion...it shows it's age and flaws.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
On the real, I stopped playing FPW when they started to add expensive ass DLC, expecting folks to fork the cash over. The closest thing they have to "universe mode" was the Promoter DLC and it's kinda barebones. I used to cheese the shyt and managed to make a killing for my promotion. Now there are mods for the game, I started looking for them a while back, but the dude that makes the mods is a complete asshead. So I'm with you trying to find something to get back into the mix of FPW because that game is legendary, but without the proper mods and beyond the simulation portion...it shows it's age and flaws.
I was trash, couldn’t even win one match :mjcry:

I tried to win the IWGP belt with Kenny and kept getting my ass whooped :mjcry:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
They need to get Ronnie's racist ass off these ratings. Bianca doesn't have 1 card in the 90s in Myfaction, yet Rhea has had 99 & 97 in back to back packs. Not to mention he constantly rates black wrestlers lower in the regular modes.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Is there a way to get the NWO DLC without buying the whole edition?

I bought the base game already on physical

Is the NWO edition worth it? Kinda trash they just got Hoegan, Hall(RIP), Nash and Syxx :hhh:

Should have NWO Savage, Hennig, Steiner, and at least 2 others

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Is there a way to get the NWO DLC without buying the whole edition?

I bought the base game already on physical

Is the NWO edition worth it? Kinda trash they just got Hoegan, Hall(RIP), Nash and Syxx :hhh:

Should have NWO Savage, Hennig, Steiner, and at least 2 others
:jbhmm: