WTT almost a year later...

Saka

Pro
Daps
Ye had the quotables for casual listeners and Jay was spitting. Overall Jay was better and it was frustrating that there were full songs where Ye didn't even have a verse.

Nah breh go listen again. That's one of Jay's best verses in a while.

Spittin wise jay verse is bonkers i agree... but the quotables in ye i just relate to more "Love is cursed by monogamy"..."sunglasses an advil last night was mad real" who the fukk wanna rap along to "Is Pious pious cause God loves pious?"

Ronald

Daps
Pusha wrote that verse for 'Ye on No Church

it's pretty fukkin obvious

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
wtt was trash

i still don't see how nikkas say this was a classic or anything near it

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
That fakkit Kanye never bodied Camel....Yall just set the bar so high for Jay and the bar so low for Ye than when he comes with an average verse nikkas is like :wow:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
I still don't think people are ready to accept H.A.M. I stopped checking up on sohh threads ages ago so I don't know how y'all feel about it, but I always thought that song was ahead of its time. :manny:

yeah niccas are sleepin on this joint. Its one, if not the best beat, lex luger did.
ye and jay spazzed on this one

Headcase

The Angry Young Man
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
I think it still plays well for the most part... the best joints on the album were No Church, New Day, That's My bytch, Murder to Excellence, Why I Love You, and Primetime.