fwq3iu.gif

pretty much. this is an accurate and truthful post

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When she was with the white man,she didn't do all this surgical extra shyt. Even if this was natural fat,, she made sure she kept her frame in the right desirable position. Now thst she's with a black man, she want to appear all fat and sloppy. I personally don't care for this hoe.

You men are fukking retarded, lol.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:comeon: everybody looks "thick" in yoga pants

Co-sign...can't believe nikkas fell for the yoga pants...any gift looks big if you put it in a small enough package :stopitslime:

my fiancee has a bigger than average ass, big for her body type but not big in general...she had some friends over once and i came out the bedroom and saw just this enormous round ass in these yoga pants and she turned around and it was her...i was like :bryan::lolbron:...them shyts had her ass looking like two basketballs...where in fact she is working with a basketball and a quarter at best :manny:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Man that's obviously fake. :smh:

meagan-good-engaged__oPt.jpg

Last edited:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
The fat transfer and booty shots are everywhere...if you are female and don't have an azz...its time to build-a-booty.going to be like not having a smartphone in a few years. Its Its best to do a lot of leg exercises and get your core right first. I've seen girls in gym build a nice booty in year of going to the gym. It looks better natural, like Vida Guerra. Fat transfer is becoming more popular. Booty shots can mess a girl up. I seen a girl at a sportsbar last week...skinny and cute like Eva Longoria but her booty looked like two basketballs :gag: