All Star
Daps
Since she married that Adventist pastor down here in Alabama :russ:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I want to get that fat transfer surgery so bad...i need that figure 8 :ohlawd:
you can get it for like 5-15K. not that much recover time n shyt. There is a guy in atlanta - who does the best job that I've seen, but they have people who do it everywhere. Don't trust the women doctors cuz they are haters low key, plus the men have that eye for the shyt.

better to be like 50 pounds over weight before you go in so that you will have something to take from. if ur breast are too huge get that reduction too n the shyt will be figure 8.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Isn't she married, or at least engaged?
O hey friend thanks for the update. I was not aware of her current status. This is good to know. Shes sanctified. :blessed:

Whats bad to know is that shes galavanting around the streets have exposed. Lets hope she changes like red lights because i cant say id be proud to see my mother/wife walking around the street like this.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
How much it cost, maybe someone on the coli could help you out
10k i believe and i just might do that :jawalrus:
you can get it for like 5-15K. not that much recover time n shyt. There is a guy in atlanta - who does the best job that I've seen, but they have people who do it everywhere. Don't trust the women doctors cuz they are haters low key, plus the men have that eye for the shyt.

better to be like 50 pounds over weight before you go in so that you will have something to take from. if ur breast are too huge get that reduction too n the shyt will be figure 8.
U talking about mrjcurves? The dude on that ti and tiny episode when shenieka got her fat transfer surgery?

Yea hes the one i want to go to. I am currently 30 lbs overweight and a size 34D in the bra. I have a decent shape but the fat transfer surgery will do my body good :obama:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Meagan+Good+showing+off+thigh+tattoo+knee+M9nSHNIf9unl.jpg

Fake Ass and wasn't even necessary.........:snoop:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
do we even have any proof that it's fake? I've seen recent pictures of hers and it didn't look that big. For all we know, it could be camera trick.

Even if it was really like that, she's got thick ass thighs that matches with that ass, so maybe she just gained weight. Besides, she's married to a pastor, why would he want her to do something like that.