:wtf: When did Meagan Good get this thick

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
10k i believe and i just might do that :jawalrus:

U talking about mrjcurves? The dude on that ti and tiny episode when shenieka got her fat transfer surgery?

Yea hes the one i want to go to. I am currently 30 lbs overweight and a size 34D in the bra. I have a decent shape but the fat transfer surgery will do my body good :obama:
The 34 D is good.. but depending on your age, or if u have kids.... you might wanna perk those up.

I don't watch c00n TV so I'm not very familiar with black reality TV, (not that i think TI is one). But yea that's the dude. I know like 3 women who went there.. some girl only spent 9k and hers is the best one I've seen... shyt just looks natural as fuk.

I think they also have payment plans or something. But u should do it if that's what u wanna do- one of my jumpoffs did it and she just can't get over how her body looks.

but u should prolly gain like 10 more pounds tho. like 15 if ur tall.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
you can get it for like 5-15K. not that much recover time n shyt. There is a guy in atlanta - who does the best job that I've seen, but they have people who do it everywhere. Don't trust the women doctors cuz they are haters low key, plus the men have that eye for the shyt.

better to be like 50 pounds over weight before you go in so that you will have something to take from. if ur breast are too huge get that reduction too n the shyt will be figure 8.

That dude in the A is the truth. A chick I'm cool with said she was thinking about it and I was kinda skeptical till she showed me his site. Now I'm like "yeah if you need a ride down there call me first!".

I used to think I could always spot a fake ass but that nikka is performing miracles. Looks completely natural.

All Star
Daps
Isn't she married?

meagan-good-wedding.jpeg

ibqVAEEx3IkDHp.gif

nas-mask.gif

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That dude in the A is the truth. A chick I'm cool with said she was thinking about it and I was kinda skeptical till she showed me his site. Now I'm like "yeah if you need a ride down there call me first!".

I used to think I could always spot a fake ass but that nikka is performing miracles. Looks completely natural.
Whats the link breh? Educational purposes only. :lolbron:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
10k i believe and i just might do that :jawalrus:

U talking about mrjcurves? The dude on that ti and tiny episode when shenieka got her fat transfer surgery?

Yea hes the one i want to go to. I am currently 30 lbs overweight and a size 34D in the bra. I have a decent shape but the fat transfer surgery will do my body good :obama:

Be proud of those 34 Glorious D's :blessed: