Wtf was Master P thinking?

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)

I guess I'm the only one who thought this was pretty decent. He should've left Romeo off & resurrected TRU by putting Silkk & C on it though.

I liked it. I remember this came out around the time I had a big body on 20s in college. This was one of the songs I used to bump on campus. nikkaz couldn't tell me nothing. :wow:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
who else could sample Bon Jovi :mjgrin:

this was my shyt. people slept on Ghetto Commission

probably my all-time favorite Master P song

R.I.P. Magic:to:

:wow:You know you gotta put the best GC song though right?

Also this too

:wow:GC were wild underrated.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Someone must have been buying a d enjoying them records.
Why clown on bro?
I just don't get why black people always clown their own people so hard.
Breh how about you study and do it even better then.
Jokes are fine but I feel we as a culture clown our own greats too much.

I agree with you, but I think it's just jokes. People know and respect P as a legend in the game. Everyone from Puff to Russell to Nip has given him his props. He was one of the key architects of my childhood and inspired so many people I came up with. I was listening to Swamp nikka the other day.. Still hard. So people respect him... He just made some really great music and some terrible trend chasing music at times. And some of the fails are funny. :manny:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On the real, 95-97 P was like in the zone. When dude spit, it was like some final boss shyt. Sure it wasn't "lyrical spiritual", but man:wow:, dude made you believe he was a scumbag hustling son of a bytch.

I think you may have coined a phrase here....Final Boss rap....This is that bullshyt dudes like Birdman and all the other non-rappers ex/current gangsters who hop on a track do....

Daps
"You the Captain, I'm the Crunch. You got the dinner, I got the lunch" :wow:

Cats these days don't know, but this shyt got so much play back in the day :wow:

When Hoody Hoo (or How You do Dat There) came on, every damn body perked up and got hyped. Same way females ears twitch when "Back that Azz Up" comes on.

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL

Don't care what anyone says, this Louie V Mob song is hard as fukk! :damn:

I owned Ghetto D with the orange CD case in junior high LOL what was I thinking?! :skip:

Master P has quite a few tracks, though. I like him even if most of his music is garbage and agree he is the OG Soulja Boy LOL.

Loken

All Star
Daps
i don't even remember where i got it from but i got this in the closet right now

jersey_raw-010_grande.jpg

:russ::russ::wow:

kept telling my friends about it (they thought i was joking) pulled that shyt out one night they like to die :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: