Wtf was Master P thinking?

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
:mjlol: This might not be P’s best verse but at least he on the subject of the song

Like a few others have said, since this turning into No Limit appreciation thread, let’s discuss Mystikal’s verse on “Wobble, Wobble”

Everybody on the track on they:steviej:with their lyrics

Even C-Murder coming through with the :shaq: style verse...

Then here comes Mystikal talking about stomping somebody out and getting them jumped..:dahell:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Since this basically turned into a Master P/No Limit appreciation thread. This shyt still goes hard twenty years later. Play this in the club and EVERYONE got up. We used to rap the lyrics to it on our way to our football games during high school.

Unprecedented "BUMP" song. This is like the best hood/gangbanging anthem of all time. whole lotta GANG shyt.

If i was walking somewhere and I seen 10 nikkas with 1 1/2 week old shapeups, some shoulder length dreads and white tees I'm going the opposite way :mjpls:. Especially if it's like 3:38 PM.

Damn this makes me want to make a spinoff thread :mjlol:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Remember when he did gangsta rap for all them years. Then when folks started to get on rapper lyrics and after the michaal richards N-word tantrum...master p jumped on the wave and went positive family rap. Dude even had a deal with walmart to do positive music and was on oprah promoting it...:dead:. P was talking about he was done rapping about street life.

Then when that shyt didn't sell a few years later he was doing gangsta rap again.:heh:
he a hustler you can't knock that

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: This might not be P’s best verse but at least he on the subject of the song

Like a few others have said, since this turning into No Limit appreciation thread, let’s discuss Mystikal’s verse on “Wobble, Wobble”

Then here comes Mystikal talking about stomping somebody out and getting them jumped..:dahell:
thats cause its not a real verse... they copy and pasted his lines from this song :francis:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Since this basically turned into a Master P/No Limit appreciation thread. This shyt still goes hard twenty years later. Play this in the club and EVERYONE got up. We used to rap the lyrics to it on our way to our football games during high school.

:dj2::stylin::mj:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

:mjlol:The whole verse was random as hell. Here goes Magic and Silkk talking about getting in some cheeks and Mystikal comes out like "BACUA.....WHAAAAAAAOOO, EAWJFIEHQEWFQFDQ bytch ASS"

:mjtf:I'm like breh, wrong song my dude, Whodi that way--->

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
I used to chop keys on my mom's table, split a hunnid g's with my homies Kane & Abel

Back to liiiife
Back to reeeeality:ahh:

Tatoos Hennessey weed
Grew up in the projects with killas and gs:lawd:

The last Don is known for slanging and banging
3rd ward callio nikka that's where we hanging :blessed:

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
thats cause its not a real verse... they copy and pasted his lines from this song :francis:

:ohhh:

Never knew....makes sense though since his verse was so short and his album came out a few months later

I was thinking he was in the video, just watched it and realized they done copy and pasted him in that also :deadmanny:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
master p joined wcw with a group of wrestlers called the no limit soldiers

they were supposed to be the babyfaces (good guys) in a feud with these cacs called the west texas rednecks

but the rednecks came out with this song and the audience chose them instead:

in retrospect, this should have been obvious, but wcw gonna wcw

and they paid master p about a half a million dollars for two appearances :dead:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Brotha remember when he went on dancing with the stars so he could sell his percy miller shoes. He wasn't even trying to dancing. He was prancing around on stage like he had been shot in the leg...:pachaha:

tenor.gif

I don't learn. I don't ever fukking learn..........