WTF!!!! Taylor Swift’s album sold 2.5 million first week. And 1.8 million are pure sales.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
How big is this album where you guys are? Are people talking about it?
I'm hearing more about Chris Brown dissing Quavo than this new Taylor Swift album. And I believe the numbers are accurate, its just crazy how separated things are now.
Roll your window down next time you at the light next to a youngish white woman its either on her radio or coming up next

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I'm hearing more about Chris Brown dissing Quavo than this new Taylor Swift album. And I believe the numbers are accurate, its just crazy how separated things are now.
I’m really convinced yall are dumb 😂😂😂

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Lmao

We’re talking about MAINSTREAM society. The people who control this system.

Don’t nobody outside of us GAF about Chris Brown and Quavo :laff::laff::laff::laff:
Right. These people live in their small little bubbles and think that reflects mass society. It really exposed them badly. Don’t leave their own backyard non-cultured mfers 🤣🤣🤣

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Start going to white clubs or hang out with white folks

U gonna hear Tay Tay

:russ: :russ:
I haven’t heard “Like That” anywhere except for my phone. But I haven’t been to a bar or club or house party or anything since it dropped. But I know it’s being played everywhere I just haven’t out myself in position (no Diddy) to hear it outside.

Same goes for Taylor Swift. I don’t listen to pop radio or frequent pop establishments so there’s no way I’d hear her music tbh. Someone I manage was talking about it at work because I let her go early last year to attend the Taylor swift concert so she keeps me updated on all Swiftie news 😅

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I'm hearing more about Chris Brown dissing Quavo than this new Taylor Swift album. And I believe the numbers are accurate, it’s just crazy how separated things are now.
You have to be trolling, right? Right? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps