WTF!!!! Taylor Swift’s album sold 2.5 million first week. And 1.8 million are pure sales.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
If Kanye never “embarrassed” her all those years ago, she would’ve received a huge backlash by now. The overexposure for such mediocrity is crazy.

I’d understand if she was on the level of a Janis Joplin or Alanis Morrisette. She has zero edge or curves. Just bland and boring.

She will always get a “pass” because of that moment. :francis:

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
How big is this album where you guys are? Are people talking about it?
I'm hearing more about Chris Brown dissing Quavo than this new Taylor Swift album. And I believe the numbers are accurate, its just crazy how separated things are now.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
If Kanye never “embarrassed” her all those years ago, she would’ve received a huge backlash by now. The overexposure for such mediocrity is crazy.

I’d understand if she was on the level of a Janis Joplin or Alanis Morrisette. She has zero edge or curves. Just bland and boring.

She will always get a “pass” because of that moment.
:francis:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Lets see cacette in america

filled with cacettes.....color me shocked.

any way you do not post like a man

you gotta be a lsa bytch irl

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I'm hearing more about Chris Brown dissing Quavo than this new Taylor Swift album. And I believe the numbers are accurate, its just crazy how separated things are now.
I hang around military kats for the most part, so I didn't even know she dropped an album.

Most guys in the service that listen to her keep it to themselves:mjlol:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Someone once said one of the reasons why females rock wit Taylor Swift so heavy is she got no curves so they don't really hate on her that much.

Same reason why they try to bring all their boyfriends to her concerts while they look miserable :mjlol: :heh:
Yes, you nailed it. I call it the Jennifer Anniston effect. She’s pretty enough for white women to root for but not too pretty to feel threatened by. That’s women’s nature in general but CAC women are vindictive with it.

Just look the white celebrity women who get the most hate and the ones who don’t polarize opinions as much. Notice the ones men fawn over get hated on the most.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Lmao

We’re talking about MAINSTREAM society. The people who control this system.

Don’t nobody outside of us GAF about Chris Brown and Quavo :laff::laff::laff::laff:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:gucci:I said what I said breh...Music isn't ART. It's MUSIC.

Them b*stards don't never use the word art until they tryna sound educated and shyt. Only ARTISTS say Imma artist...we don't say Imma painter. We say, "Imma artist".

Spoken word say, "Imma Poet" not an artist.

Jazz players says, "Imma musician" not an artist.

Yall gon learn tew night
Just came to say

Awful take bruh

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I hate this bytch like the Booth hates Drake. All this bytch does is write about her ex boyfriends. She's incredibly mid; face mid, body negative mid, talent mid, personality :scust:. Someone needs to unearth a tape of her shytting on Jews and fags and siding with JK Rowling on trannies while giving a full throated endorsement of Donald Trump and capping it off with the N word. I want her GONE.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Yes, you nailed it. I call it the Jennifer Anniston effect. She’s pretty enough for white women to root for but not too pretty to feel threatened by. That’s women’s nature in general but CAC women are vindictive with it.

Just look the white celebrity women who get the most hate and the ones who don’t polarize opinions as much. Notice the ones men fawn over get hated on the most.
That’s a woman thing in general, but you are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT when you say white women are vicious with it.

The thing is, white culture keeps it all the way 💯 when it comes to understanding the power of beauty because this is their system. A beautiful white woman LITERALLY has the world in the palm of her hands. If she knows it she can be financially set by her mid-20s by just selecting a wealthy white man.

So white women literally compete and will sometimes sabotage true beauties because of the advantage they have. This isn’t a healthy way to raise daughters, but if you’re honest about how one can literally have a better life simply because she was born with a pretty face…yea. Broads will hate if they weren’t blessed with those genetics. 🤷🏾‍♀️