WTF!!!! Taylor Swift’s album sold 2.5 million first week. And 1.8 million are pure sales.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Keep it tlr tranny.

You're low hanging fruit to get at but you stay with the horrid takes.

Stick to gossip or stfu nikka.:camby:
I mad me the Drake diss thread

Yall old ass nikkaz wouldn’t have heard it until Monday other wise.

Drake legit doesn’t write most of his songs. A new reference track leaks every day.

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
She ain’t gotta fake shyt.. look at her concert sales

Those fake too

chappelles-show-best-sketches-the-playa-haters-ball.png

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
:gucci:I said what I said breh...Music isn't ART. It's MUSIC.

Them b*stards don't never use the word art until they tryna sound educated and shyt. Only ARTISTS say Imma artist...we don't say Imma painter. We say, "Imma artist".

Spoken word say, "Imma Poet" not an artist.

Jazz players says, "Imma musician" not an artist.

Yall gon learn tew night
Musical artists, performance artists, smh, just because you paint you are gatekeeping a word. Art is art, that includes audio, and visual, it’s the way it’s always been, and it’s the way it will always be.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Musical artists, performance artists, smh, just because you paint you are gatekeeping a word. Art is art, that includes audio, and visual, it’s the way it’s always been, and it’s the way it will always be.
:ufdup:you just making up shyt now.

And yes we gatekeeping:dahell:

Art =/= Art....yall know damn well what I'm saying is true.

Them muthafukkas ain't artists...and I'm not a painter...Im an Artist.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:I said what I said breh...Music isn't ART. It's MUSIC.

Them b*stards don't never use the word art until they tryna sound educated and shyt. Only ARTISTS say Imma artist...we don't say Imma painter. We say, "Imma artist".

Spoken word say, "Imma Poet" not an artist.

Jazz players says, "Imma musician" not an artist.

Yall gon learn tew night
If musicians ain’t considered “artists“ then nobody is. Painters should say they painters instead of artists then

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
If musicians ain’t considered “artists“ then nobody is. Painters should say they painters instead of artists then
No Artists are artists...and if you not in the "arts" or studied Art History you don't have a leg to stand on tbt.

No painter has ever said Imma painter. We start off saying we are Artists...then it's what you do I paint.

Then b*stards don't do that. That's the point I'm making and then yall wanna be like..Performance art, musical art, etc...the thing is....there is a word before ART. That's the point.

I can't believe I have to break this down....

:dahell:Michael Jackson is the only I can say that always talks about his Art and not his music. There is a difference and yall don't see it.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Nah this ain't true. It wasn't as blatant country like as of late but Daddy Lessons is one of the best songs on Lemonade, Formation was a huge southern inspired hit.

She performed at the Country Music Awards in the 2000s, the Houston Rodeos. She was always country adjacent.

Taylor hasn't been country in a decade this doesn't even make sense to attribute the change to her. Plus that bytch from Pittsburgh breh
Can't speak of Daddy Lessons but Formation isn't country or country-adjacent.

Southern =/= country