WTF!!!! Taylor Swift’s album sold 2.5 million first week. And 1.8 million are pure sales.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol::umad:

Beyoncé and Jay thought that country album will delivered her a album grammy

Taylor was like:whoa::childplease::myman:let me crushed your dreams again

The funny thing is both of them have been on that "numbers don't live" wave for years. Now they just ran into somebody who can sell 2-4x what they can and thus wins all the awards. I don't see how anyone can be mad about it.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
The funny thing is both of them have been on that "numbers don't live" wave for years. Now they just ran into somebody who can sell 2-4x what they can and thus wins all the awards. I don't see how anyone can be mad about it.
Facts. Jay Z bragged about numbers until Wayne came and broke all his records. Wayne had Jay tryna do a fake million in a week with Samsung :dead:

And then Drake came and all of sudden Billboard don’t matter anymore. Then he copied Nas and tried to make a grown man album teaching kids not to go to strip clubs :dead:

Daps
Will probably break records.

That's the power of having a large, engaged fanbase.

And having a natural appeal to girls/women Ages 9-34 (and up)

It might do 4 mill opening week in the US alone
....and being white.

Only white people hating on Taylor are red pill-ish white boys.

Beyoncé? She has almost equal numbers of haters and stans but somehow I think the hate would be cut in half if she had pink nips.

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
She never showed those country roots before. She a wave rider breh.
Nah this ain't true. It wasn't as blatant country like as of late but Daddy Lessons is one of the best songs on Lemonade, Formation was a huge southern inspired hit.

She performed at the Country Music Awards in the 2000s, the Houston Rodeos. She was always country adjacent.

Taylor hasn't been country in a decade this doesn't even make sense to attribute the change to her. Plus that bytch from Pittsburgh breh